is there something I can do....?

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I've been having bad nightmares lately and I've just woken up from one... they both seem to have two things in common which is pigs and fire. the most recent was about a new mall that opened up in the town... I live in a small remote town so anything large is quite exciting for people... anyway, this mall had a movie theatre and a few restaurants... it was shaped like a coil with passageways and in the very centre was an organic butcher (so fresh they killed on site). The butchers shop was white and blue... like a light navy blue and in the front window they sold mince etc and cows heads (I told the owner that it was disrespectful to the animal to place the heads in the very front and he got one of his workers to remove them with a sort of pike like shovel thing) at the back of the store was a furnace... now... this furnace was quite large and open and inside was a pig... the pig was being burnt alive and you could see it writhe in pain but no sound was coming from its mouth... it has deeply disturbed me as walking closer to the glass of the stalls the pigs eyes had turned completely milky white. There was a lot of other information in the dream but I feel its not important to add.

The second dream was where I was standing in a cave with a group of cloaked figures and had pushed my way through them because they were standing in a circle watching something... I reached the centre and inside was a black smiths fire pit... it was black and had poles of tools protruding from it and on one side a black grill like plate. there were two other men and they were holding down a man and he was sweating from extreme fear. another told the two to hold him firmly and he clasped one of the metal poles from inside the fire pit... the man screamed louder and just kept yelling out "NO! PLEASE! DON'T DO THIS! DON'T HURT ME!" On the end of the pole was a gold animal mask that had very intricate patterns of swirls (pig to be exact) and it broke into 4 pieces so that it could be used to brand easily on the face without mucking up the area of the scars. The first one to touch his skin was the front plate of the mask which contained the snout and part of the eye sockets... when it came into contact it sizzled loudly and spewed forth clouds of smoke and he shrieked like a deer caught in a bear trap... the second and third pieces were done together at the same time and I'm not sure why that was... but because the human face has many angles the second and third were plates that burned the sides of the face... again they branded him and he let out loud shrieks kicking his legs wildly... the people on the outside of this had no expression on their grey faces, they were blank. it was then time for the fourth which they had to shave his head to apply... it consisted of the ears which they then gave him a sort of permanent ear structure. The man originally had brown eyes and brown hair and he was told that being there would be a safe place for him... but they lied.

I've assigned spirits to take care of my dreams and I don't know why these two have slipped through....

I'm certainly not eating meat again its disturbed me that much, but I did some research on the meaning of pigs... and they symbolise change... but what would fire have to do with it.... Maybe I'm better having a spirit that protects from actual nightmares instead of general protection?
2dz 2ded

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Like baku, perhaps?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Like baku, perhaps?
yes, I've been thinking about it : / I dont really want to bring another spirit into the home though as my family is starting to get too large where I cant have the close knit bond like I could before. I also dont want to conjure just because of one single trait of a spirit.

I slept with my vamps vessel around my neck last night and some lavender oil and asked her to help me get a good night sleep and it seemed to work... but I think I might make a charm bag to double up the protection.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”