Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:Hi all. I'm starting this thread to ask if it's possible for someone to ask one of or all of my girls for their opinion on bringing a Nympho into the family. I have one Concuan (E) and two Succubi, N and D.

I'd ask them myself (and have done) but as others may remember, I've started one or two topics here in the past explaining how I have a hard time hearing my girls whether it be mentally or otherwise. It's saddening to me that I still struggle to hear them communicate directly, so I ask Ash or Magnolia for help. Could you please contact one of my girls to ask if they're comfortable with my bringing a Nympho into the family? I just want to be on the safe side is all.

Additionally, my book on Spirit Keeping by Ash and Magnolia arrived today. Very interesting read thank you very much. :)
Woops I already ordered a nympho without getting an answer from my ubi, I hope she's okay with it. 1bg

Willpower
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus and Nympho.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I never thought about it lol. Well, I never assume my companions as girlfriend or wife, so I guess I'm just good to have more spirit companion without really waiting for permission, but I'm still talking about it. Because we're friends, friends making more friends. I love all of them <3

"Whoever keeps his mouth and his tongue keeps himself out of trouble."

Companions U a succubi, M a succubi, C a nympho, S a nympho

Immortals Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Athena, Goddess Iris, Goddess Lilith

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”