Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi all. I'm starting this thread to ask if it's possible for someone to ask one of or all of my girls for their opinion on bringing a Nympho into the family. I have one Concuan (E) and two Succubi, N and D.

I'd ask them myself (and have done) but as others may remember, I've started one or two topics here in the past explaining how I have a hard time hearing my girls whether it be mentally or otherwise. It's saddening to me that I still struggle to hear them communicate directly, so I ask Ash or Magnolia for help. Could you please contact one of my girls to ask if they're comfortable with my bringing a Nympho into the family? I just want to be on the safe side is all.

Additionally, my book on Spirit Keeping by Ash and Magnolia arrived today. Very interesting read thank you very much. :)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, that kind of services is not allowed, Hermit : /
If you really need to confirm messages from your companions, you should contact the original conjurers directly.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmmh, that kind of services is not allowed, Hermit : /
If you really need to confirm messages from your companions, you should contact the original conjurers directly.
I purchased them all off of CH, but none of the notes indicate who saw the orders through. Hence topic.

Who shall I contact? When there is no one I can turn to save for Ash and Magnolia? 1bw

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

you could try using something like a pengelum for communication with your girls.And if it helps to through this out here.Why not have them choose the nympho in a custume conjure.I have a prebound empusa that wanted me to get a custume nympho with here and told me to tell ch to let her choose for me and it went well like any other order.So I imagine you could ask them to let your own spirits choose who gets bound to you if I'm not mistaking,provided you let them know who your spirits are if I'm remembering correctly.

blessed be

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You know how it is when there is an accident or a crime when there are dozens of people around and the police ask them all what happened? No two people will describe the same scene. It is that difficult when people are physically present and using normal senses to observe. If you ask people to use psychic senses to tune in to your Spirits and communicate with them, you could get so many conflicting responses that you may even conclude your Spirits aren't real and you were cheated out of your money. It's bad for business, so they won't take chances on losing you as a future customer. If you had any real way to objectively verify your purchases, eBay wouldn't have changed their policies on buying invisible goods. It's okay, though. Think of yourself as an author and your Spirits are characters in an ongoing series of books. Lots of authors talk about how their regular characters will even wake them up from a deep sleep to whisper ideas to them about what should happen next. If E, N, and D have serious objections they can let you know and that can be the END of getting a Nympho. If you don't hear anything at all, maybe you should re-think the idea of spending more money on Spirits.

At the bottom of the index page of the forum there is the DIY section. There is an invocation you can use for free to invite a Nympho (another for a Succubus) to come out and play. It is a short term deal with no commitment. Before you spend any more money, maybe you could go this route as an alternative. Your current Spirits shouldn't object to something that is meant to be temporary.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote: I purchased them all off of CH, but none of the notes indicate who saw the orders through. Hence topic.

Who shall I contact? When there is no one I can turn to save for Ash and Magnolia? 1bw
If you mean the CH shop, then contact them via helpdesk ticket:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/tickets/contact/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hermit Crab wrote:
darkwing wrote:I purchased them all off of CH, but none of the notes indicate who saw the orders through. Hence topic.
If your order notes are written in cap lock, they were probably done by Ash; who I believe handles most of the darker spirits

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you. The concept that spirits can help with custom conjures is an alien one to me. Appreciated.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Inedible,

That was a very well written, thoughtful, response.

Hermit, from my experience with my spirit family, is that they often communicate in a very indirect way. For example, I can tell now how my ubi's feel with out any words (telepathy) being exchanged. If you feel a certain calling for a nympho, I think it could be likely that your spirit family might be nudging you to go that direction. Awhile back, there was a discussion about how someone was wanting to add a baginis to their family, I got a big laugh because I got blasted by all this no no no energy from my ubis when my thoughts were wondering about adding one to my family. I still smile and chuckle, and tease them about that on occasion, but I end up paying the price for that during intimate time, lol.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Marquest. It helps believe me. lol

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”