I'm SOOOO confused about the Master Vessel... HELP!

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hey, I was wondering if you guys had some experience with this issue that I'm having with the master vessel. So here's the deal, I have 2 master vessels, but I've recently decided to narrow everything down further to just one of the master vessels. (But I may use the other master vessel down the road.) Since I wanted to move all my spells and spirits from one MV to a different one, I wasn't sure if I should use the UBOAT to move it all over or if the MV transmutation incantation was the way to go. I put in a ticket at the help desk and after a lot of back and forth, I'm more confused than ever. I was told that I can use the transmutation incantation, but that that would move everything over. I asked does that include the spell work that makes the vessel a quote-unquote Master Vessel?... I was told yes.

Now I'm stuck because I ONLY want to move over the spells and spirits that are on the old master vessel, but I still want it to remain a master vessel in it's own right. (Again, I may want to use that master vessel again in the future for other endeavors.) The more I ask questions, the more confused I become. 1spt 1ex Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Help desk territory.

Nirvanic_Muse
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've asked the help desk, but I ended up more confused than before. 1hd

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Looking at the instruction sheet for the UBOAT there are two instructions you could use, transmute singular or multiple spirits from multibound vessel and another like that for spells. I would assume that, that will only remove spells and spirits but not what makes the vessel a MV. Since you have to give the names of the spirits and spells.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If it's me, I put the MVs in the bag, do the invocations from UCBOAT for transmuting single or multiple spells and/or spirits, then do the transmute invocation from MV.

Or just copy everything and let one of them be the backup in case something happen to the other.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”