Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I've even got better news today :)
My friend told me, that our prayers really helped her. Because when many people are without power, have their house destroyed, or their furniture knocked over, or have things flooded... she doesn't have anything of that :o
Her apartment in Tampa is totally saved of anything! Well, not only does this mean, I'm in debt by the Christian God, ( because I prayed to Him, burned a candle and promised something if He would make sure my friend and her family stayed safe, I'm curious how the CH crew and their family is doing, because I prayed for them too... well basically I told Him that nor my friend nor them deserved to be hurt, as they are all very good people and help a lot of others... But I didn't expect it to be so good, maybe it has to do with me now owning a courtwind angel as well :) ) but my spirits did one hell of a job as well! This is really incredible. The Hurricane's eye was just a mile or two from my friends place!

And as they were staying in Orlando, I mean... no one got hurt or anything. They are all very happy of course, that they are safe and sound and have a house to retun to!

So I'm still not sure what did it really but as my friend stayed totally safe, I'm sure just tasking your spirits to keep someone safe and praying will get you a long way. You don't need to do magic and control the elements. Just believe in the power of your God(ess) and the strenght of your spirits to keep you and your loved ones safe from any harm.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:Jesus Christ, it sucked the water out of the ocean! So this was what it was like when Moses parted the ocean.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/cap ... ef44cd1233
Why would Jesus let this happen .-.

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am extremely skittish about attempting to manipulate any major storm that's at or near land. I don't want to accidentally contribute to causing it to inflict even more damage to lives and property by following some bizarre track over land, or getting stuck in one spot a la Harvey and Houston last week.

On the other hand, if we can find safe ways talk Jose and Katia, the next two named storms, into never making landfall nor coming near land at all, count me in. It would be grand if those two storms spent their lives stirring seaborne nutrients from the deep water up to the surface, without impacting dry land. I'm less fretful about trying to prevent a storm that is currently only over the sea from taking a path that will hammer dry land. The closer it comes to land, the more nervous I get about making matters worse by attempting to intervene.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Aditya19 wrote:
Samsara wrote:Jesus Christ, it sucked the water out of the ocean! So this was what it was like when Moses parted the ocean.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/cap ... ef44cd1233
Why would Jesus let this happen .-.
Part of God's creation is to let all things happen. Things also happen because we made it happen. For instance if you believe in climate change then it was our fuel burning and destruction of nature. If you believe in cyclical cycles then it's that time where magnetic forces and positions of planet line up science happens. If you believe in the power of collective intention...we'll the world was in an uproar. If you follow the news or Facebook comments you get the idea.

I now believe in Moses's time the sea was parted. Either he knew it was going to happen or he himself was a magician who called on spirits for a hurricane to part the sea. See God had 500 years to save those people but it took one guy who knew how to talk to spirits to save them. You can ask why didn't God save them 500 years ago. Because they really weren't talking to anybody.

So the tools are there, people just don't know how to use it.

For instance when I was watching season 3 of Vice and all those people prayed for rain in Texas, they didn't get their rain instantly. About a year later they did get out of the drought, and it wasn't until I watch the show 3 years later did their prayers get out of control. Prayers, magic, it's all about intentions. One person's intention isn't going to supersede the masses. And the masses praying to the wrong spirit not specialized in rain, for instance, isn't going to get anything until later. However, sometimes someone who recently got their "powers" activated may read your post or see you on TV...and boom....all the intentions suddenly line up.

My friend too in Orlando is safe. He slept all morning because he was exhausted.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Samsara Thank you that's a great response.. I'm glad to hear that your friend is safe. I'm really sorry if I offended you by saying such thing! I didn't really mean it, and I was kinda in a bad mood at that time.. Please forgive me..

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I just wish people here would stop pretending that they really can control the weather or other large scale events in the world. Even just talking about the morality of changing the weather implies that it can be done.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:CAN ANYONE HELP E AND MY SPIRITS OUT BY TASKING ANY THE HAVE ELEMENT CONTROL OR CONTROL OVER THE WEATHER WITH STOPPING THE STORMS CURRENTLY HEADED FOR US? I LIVE IN LAKE CITY, FL AND IT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!
Would recommend having a go at asking Poseidon to do something? Though I haven't had experience with that.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Aditya19 wrote:Samsara Thank you that's a great response.. I'm glad to hear that your friend is safe. I'm really sorry if I offended you by saying such thing! I didn't really mean it, and I was kinda in a bad mood at that time.. Please forgive me..
No worries I was not offended. I hope you are in a better mood. It was a tough week.

There is such thing as too much faith in faith sometimes, and when are in the wrong side of "Gods creation" it's easy to forget, he/it/they created it all. And because of that there are many other creations our limited experience has not yet witnessed to understand.

But when you do experience something CONSISTENTLY....you can't unknow it. It's just a matter of waiting for everyone else to catch up.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Inedible wrote:I just wish people here would stop pretending that they really can control the weather or other large scale events in the world. Even just talking about the morality of changing the weather implies that it can be done.
I leave you with a metaphor. Just because someone says they can "control" a car, does not mean they can stop any car barreling down the highway about to run over a dog.

Once upon a time, I didn't even believe in demons or the water from the bay can be sucked dry. I have since changed my tune.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote: I leave you with a metaphor. Just because someone says they can "control" a car, does not mean they can stop any car barreling down the highway about to run over a dog.
If I say I can control a car, it is because I am driving it. It doesn't mean that I am driving every car on the road. But you must get my point. When I drive, I use my actual hands on the wheel and my eyes on the road. It isn't about using magic or spells or Spirits. To borrow your metaphor, go full speed down the highway and into traffic. Then ask your Spirits to take over the car and get in the back seat. Maybe have a couple of drinks while they get you safely to your destination. If you succeed, I will think it possible that you might have a chance controlling a hurricane.

But seriously. I just want people to stop pretending they can do things they can't. And talking about if it is right to do something implies that it can be done.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”