acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey there all just wanted to know of any updated experiences with this orb and how it worked/works for you? What do you like about it ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Seems like the storm wiped out some of our posts on the forum.

Anyway, I just placed an order for this Power Orb, as well as the Werewolf one. :dancing:
I also included the Vampire, Werewolf & Wraith Trait Infusion in my order.

As I mentioned in my previous post here (that disappeared due to the storm) I feel that any Vampiric service/binding you (or anyone else) purchased from the CH store, will compliment this Power Orb. With that said, it looks like I'm going to be putting that to the test once I receive my Vampire Adoptable Power Orb! :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Awesome ! Look forward to reading ur experiences with them

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Nova Midnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Tell us how it goesssssssss

Companions: 5 vampires, 2 werewolves, 2 hellcats, 3 hellhounds, 1 manticore, 1 drow elf, 1 damoin, 1 phoenix, 1 lunadon, 1 bakeneko, 1 reiki dragon, 1 kitsune, 1 werephoenix, 1 wraith, 3 demons, 1 shadow drainer, 1 nephilim, 1 reaper, 1 slime queen, 1 alpha, 1 firefly girl
Immortals: Nyx, Thanatos, Artemis, Hekate, Athena, Hades, Anubis, Mari
it is what it is
Waiting on: Owl Familiar, Hades Hound, Hades Nymph, Alpha Lord, Alpha
shere
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: happy

I have also ordered a vampire adoptable power orb a while ago and used it a few times (now I haven't a clue, were the orb is...) I liked that energy, even if I always felt dizzy for short while ter using the code word. Saw some effects, but they are not overwhelming. But maybe that's just me.

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i just bought https://shop.creepyhollows.com/VAMPIRE- ... USION.html i hope i feel something. i picked bind to spirit

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I actually never got the power orb I got two diff ones, and with those morph myself and call on energies I want to mix with and have seen results. I'm also going through a few infusions (Aphrodite one and a Sanguine Vampire one) and some master services being vampire and brain power ones (3 of each) then I'll have the psychic power, immortal, and total power ones around November/December :) I've made other posts on them just search my name on the forum if you're curious, I hope everyone else sees results from their purchases
Xoxo

Return to “Vampire”