Pineal Diet

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Yeah, I tend to be the same (when it comes to trial and error and taking risks).

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Not for your pineal gland, but try burning cinnamon. It raises your vibration. I experienced something like my entire body shook once. I'm not sold on the pineal gland foods, because I don't eat most of those prescribed foods. Seems like when one person says something on the internet, every one copies to sound like an expert.

Though if you're going to eat something good for your brain try grounded flax seeds. Magically speaking it also helps with psychic powers.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Samsara wrote:Not for your pineal gland, but try burning cinnamon. It raises your vibration. I experienced something like my entire body shook once. I'm not sold on the pineal gland foods, because I don't eat most of those prescribed foods. Seems like when one person says something on the internet, every one copies to sound like an expert.

Though if you're going to eat something good for your brain try grounded flax seeds. Magically speaking it also helps with psychic powers.
I wasn't quite aware of pineal related things before, but I learned about it by sheer accident. The first time I managed to astral project was when I fell asleep listening to a theta based isochronic tone that stimulated the pineal gland. So ever since then I been trying to keep that going. I know I've come close.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AceOfSpades wrote:
Samsara wrote:Not for your pineal gland, but try burning cinnamon. It raises your vibration. I experienced something like my entire body shook once. I'm not sold on the pineal gland foods, because I don't eat most of those prescribed foods. Seems like when one person says something on the internet, every one copies to sound like an expert.

I wasn't quite aware of pineal related things before, but I learned about it by sheer accident. The first time I managed to astral project was when I fell asleep listening to a theta based isochronic tone that stimulated the pineal gland. So ever since then I been trying to keep that going. I know I've come close.
That I agree with. Rhythms helping you relax into Theta is the gateway. There may be herbs that stimulate the pineal...but I am not confident in the diet for the pineal. I astral project all the time...diet, and flouride free toothpaste has no effect. It's usually being relaxed and in a right brain mode. When I am programming and being logical, it appears to inhibit my astral and psychic abilities. When I am creative and relaxed I can tap into it more.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Samsara wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

That I agree with. Rhythms helping you relax into Theta is the gateway. There may be herbs that stimulate the pineal...but I am not confident in the diet for the pineal. I astral project all the time...diet, and flouride free toothpaste has no effect. It's usually being relaxed and in a right brain mode. When I am programming and being logical, it appears to inhibit my astral and psychic abilities. When I am creative and relaxed I can tap into it more.
Oh I don't decrease my flouride intake. It's impossible considering how much flouride is in today's tap waters not to mention toothpaste. My levels are pretty much the same as any average person that goes to get a glass of water and brushes their teeth every day. I just see to it that it doesn't do further damage to my body. You'll find that most people who try to oust flouride completely have a least likely chance of succeeding than those who simply just try to put healthy stuff on top of it, because the stress of getting rid of it alone increases it. That being said, the gland being calcified isn't the reason why mine doesn't work. It's because I should have done this earlier. I should have started the diet and the entertainment means before I hit puberty because that was when my mind was the most susceptible to any form of conditioning good and bad. But circumstances both of my own fault and the fault of other people who shall remain nameless, have done a lot of damage to me over the years, both physically and especially mentally. But on the plus side I know said damage is repairable as if it wasn't I wouldn't be able to get any results from these trial and errors. It's repairable, just very time consuming and painful in some aspects. Like working out muscles I never knew I had.

That said I do agree it's the creative side of the brain that needs the most invoking for this to work. But I also think if I'm gonna be able to do this I would have to start at the very core then work my way outwards. Rather than try to get in from the outside.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update, my Mugwort tea has arrived and I am gonna test it out tonight. I'll keep this forum posted if I receive any result.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I tried some mugwort tea a little while ago, it made my teeth really sensitive for a while.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Aurum wrote:I tried some mugwort tea a little while ago, it made my teeth really sensitive for a while.
Thanks for the heads up. Doesn't surprise me though. Most teas have a weird effect on teeth. Some even improve them.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Ok I just started drinking the tea. By the time this gets approved I will have finished my first cup of the night. It has a very decent taste I'll give it that. And a calming aroma. It's no wonder it's recommended.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Ok it was difficult but after drinking the tea I managed to get some sleep. I didn't really get much of a result. Not that I expected instant since it was my first time trying it. Before I slept I did feel more relaxed and it even gave me a bit of a hallucinogen like effect. But no astral or lucid stuff yet. I'm gonna try again every day.

Return to “General Questions”