sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AceOfSpades wrote:Ok it was difficult but after drinking the tea I managed to get some sleep. I didn't really get much of a result. Not that I expected instant since it was my first time trying it. Before I slept I did feel more relaxed and it even gave me a bit of a hallucinogen like effect. But no astral or lucid stuff yet. I'm gonna try again every day.
Cool. Thanks for the update. Try burning mugwort, or making a sachet under your pillow. That's how it's traditionally use for magical purposes.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

Samsara wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:Ok it was difficult but after drinking the tea I managed to get some sleep. I didn't really get much of a result. Not that I expected instant since it was my first time trying it. Before I slept I did feel more relaxed and it even gave me a bit of a hallucinogen like effect. But no astral or lucid stuff yet. I'm gonna try again every day.
Cool. Thanks for the update. Try burning mugwort, or making a sachet under your pillow. That's how it's traditionally use for magical purposes.
I'll try that, but while I didn't see much result I am still feeling strange effects from it. For example as of now. I feel as though something is swimming inside my head.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

A clean diet, free of processed foods, as well as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, most drugs, and meat is very helpful for pineal as well as third eye development in general. Adding certain ingredients here and there may help some people in some ways. But keeping your body clean entirely and considering substances that society generally does not consider toxic as well as more broadly known ones like fluoride greatly attunes it to higher vibrations and the physical capacity needed for supernatural power.

What is worth having is not usually easy to attain, that is why this kind of path of developing siddhis is an extreme path, like the path of a yogi. Most people don't have the need or desire to take it this far, or the awareness of the ways some of these substances impede their psychic development. If you're not a monk, shaman, yogi, or on the master's path, it's not altogether necessary to rule out whatever substances or habits may be impeding or causing blocks in one's psychic development. But if that is your goal, to develop to the extreme, I'd recommend getting very clean for a period of several months while working on developing your third eye, and comparing the results.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Adelphia wrote:A clean diet, free of processed foods, as well as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, most drugs, and meat is very helpful for pineal as well as third eye development in general. Adding certain ingredients here and there may help some people in some ways. But keeping your body clean entirely and considering substances that society generally does not consider toxic as well as more broadly known ones like fluoride greatly attunes it to higher vibrations and the physical capacity needed for supernatural power.

What is worth having is not usually easy to attain, that is why this kind of path of developing siddhis is an extreme path, like the path of a yogi. Most people don't have the need or desire to take it this far, or the awareness of the ways some of these substances impede their psychic development. If you're not a monk, shaman, yogi, or on the master's path, it's not altogether necessary to rule out whatever substances or habits may be impeding or causing blocks in one's psychic development. But if that is your goal, to develop to the extreme, I'd recommend getting very clean for a period of several months while working on developing your third eye, and comparing the results.
Much of the source of my blocks are the result of three things. One, not exercising the power I knew I had. Pretty much the psychic equal to Atrophy. Not being aware of the certain substances that would have kept the channels open. And lastly, undergoing various traumatic experiences so bad, that the damage done as a result of them still stick to me even when I am over them emotionally. Right now currently I am not just trying to keep the channels open. I am prying the rusty bolts off that are keeping them shut.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

AceOfSpades wrote:
Adelphia wrote:A clean diet, free of processed foods, as well as caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, most drugs, and meat is very helpful for pineal as well as third eye development in general. Adding certain ingredients here and there may help some people in some ways. But keeping your body clean entirely and considering substances that society generally does not consider toxic as well as more broadly known ones like fluoride greatly attunes it to higher vibrations and the physical capacity needed for supernatural power.

Much of the source of my blocks are the result of three things. One, not exercising the power I knew I had. Pretty much the psychic equal to Atrophy. Not being aware of the certain substances that would have kept the channels open. And lastly, undergoing various traumatic experiences so bad, that the damage done as a result of them still stick to me even when I am over them emotionally. Right now currently I am not just trying to keep the channels open. I am prying the rusty bolts off that are keeping them shut.
Another thing that helps pry off those rusty bolts blocking psychic energy in general, is being physically healthy. So this includes, stretching and yoga types of exercise, and light exercise in general. Walking or using the elliptical type of machine just for 10-20 minutes at a time will get your lymph system flowing. Yoga and stretching will balance out your stress hormones as well as get your psychic energy nicely flowing and circulating through your body, helping to eliminate blocks over a period of practice. All of this gets your energy flowing and clears out blocks. Many psychic and energetic blocks have sources in your physical body and habits, so this can help a lot. I'd suggest trying this kind of physical exercise (or martial arts, tai chi, or other types), for a few months. You might be surprised how much your psychic energy gets flowing. Finally, meditation and deep breathing daily is also helpful and effective in healing and getting rid of those blocks.

Also, as far as healing damage from traumatic events through your life, another thing that can help is CH has a soul retrieval conjuring bag - you can find various other services and spells and spirits that can help you with your healing, removing blocks, and overall psychic progress.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Adelphia wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

Another thing that helps pry off those rusty bolts blocking psychic energy in general, is being physically healthy. So this includes, stretching and yoga types of exercise, and light exercise in general. Walking or using the elliptical type of machine just for 10-20 minutes at a time will get your lymph system flowing. Yoga and stretching will balance out your stress hormones as well as get your psychic energy nicely flowing and circulating through your body, helping to eliminate blocks over a period of practice. All of this gets your energy flowing and clears out blocks. Many psychic and energetic blocks have sources in your physical body and habits, so this can help a lot. I'd suggest trying this kind of physical exercise (or martial arts, tai chi, or other types), for a few months. You might be surprised how much your psychic energy gets flowing. Finally, meditation and deep breathing daily is also helpful and effective in healing and getting rid of those blocks.

Also, as far as healing damage from traumatic events through your life, another thing that can help is CH has a soul retrieval conjuring bag - you can find various other services and spells and spirits that can help you with your healing, removing blocks, and overall psychic progress.
It's funny you mention Martial Arts, my prior experiences described here, http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70094.html. Specifically the ones regarding the lucid dream and the dog. They happened around the same time I was taking up Martial Arts. If anything it was at it's most clearest.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an overall update though, the mugwort is working better now. I am able to do so much with it, but I got a long way to go.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

Bit of an update. As I said in my Djinn post I bought Lavender Oil. Offerings aside I tested it out to see if it would help with my Pineal among most things. For starters I put some on my forhead to stimulate it directly. I also took a Lavender Bath using Milk as the means of dispersing it along the water. I should say that one was a success, because not only did it relax me like nothing before, but once I opened my eyes it seemed to show a state of perception I never thought I'd see. It was like I could see different energies flowing about.

Unfortunately it faded very quick.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

A bit of an update, through sheer luck someone did give me some flax to try out. It's not the seeds but an oil. Specifically one to mix in with foods. Much like the lavender I tried it in three ways. The first was that I mixed a table spoon of it with a bottle of orange juice and water. Even with the juice the taste was....unpleasant to say the least, but I have yet to feel any effects from it. The second thing I did was rub it on my forehead and the third thing which I am doing as I type this. I poured a few drops into one of my candles to see if it would cause an effect similar to the lavender. To my surprise I see something else though. My candle emits a tiny flame. Yet it still burns, when the last time any of my candles do that they often go out. Not sure if it's because the oil is a slow burner but let me know.

Ayris7
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ayri

I am helped by the detox organism cinnamon with lemon, ginger per liter of water.

Return to “General Questions”