User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Enjoy, you can play with offerings,tastes, surprises and they will always be happy as long as you are thinking about their well being, and in exchange, they will give you really a lot of nice time!
Why would they need me to "think about their well being"? My Vampires are quite capable of looking out for themselves, they don't need me to be concerned with that. ;)
I never said i was in need to be "worried" about my vamps, thinking about their well being for me, is giving them everything they wish, and yes, my house is known to spoil rotten all of my companions,haha!

Giving them supplies so their bindings are always charged to the fullest, giving them the offerings they enjoy, giving them everything they love, if it is reasonable for me!
For me, that is it to think about my vamps well being!^^

None of my vamps requires any offerings by the way, but i give it because i do love them, and them give me back worlds of protection and happiness,
i find it normal to give happiness to people who make my life wonderful!

Now, if any beginner is reading this, most of time vamps are just happy to be around,but they will never refuse a nice treat!^^
And like i always say, those comments are related to my family only, each person can find their own path and way to do their own connections, happily! 1ey

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I understand what you meant now, thanks for explaining. :)

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

Feranox wrote:I understand what you meant now, thanks for explaining. :)
You are welcome dear, and vamps are so awesome talking about them uplifts my day!^^

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Great responses here. ^.^

Snob, yes I do agree that "almost nothing is more personal than blood". I haven't given a blood offering to my Sangs in a while, I think it's time I did just that!
And how are blood offerings given? Best done at a crossroad with a droplet or just saying "Alright, you can take some from me now."?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Well, safety first, lol. ;) Some people use diabetic blood testing devices, others use pinpricks. Both are pretty safe methods. Personally, I just make a very small surface cut, but I would not recommend this method as there is always the risk of cutting too deep.

For me, I wipe the tiny bit of blood with a tissue then place it in an offering bowl for them and say something like "this is for my Sanguine Vampires, please enjoy!"

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Well, safety first, lol. ;) Some people use diabetic blood testing devices, others use pinpricks. Both are pretty safe methods. Personally, I just make a very small surface cut, but I would not recommend this method as there is always the risk of cutting too deep.

For me, I wipe the tiny bit of blood with a tissue then place it in an offering bowl for them and say something like "this is for my Sanguine Vampires, please enjoy!"
Already have those but was going to mention, and afterwards is the tissue discarded or burnt? My type is not a standard, and is associated with the foliage of ash so wonder if it can be burnt then re-offered as that?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I just throw the tissue away afterwards. If you want to burn it and re-offer it you definitely can, see what happens/if they like it! It's good to experiment. ;) If yours has a vessel (not bound to spirit) then you can even sprinkle the ashes over the vessel.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
Zodiac:

Hmm... it ranges with them each
My female sanguine vamp- she likes grilled meats and especially hangs around during BBQS, she likes steak a bit bloody too, she also likes alcohols and Your regular blood offering. Rose incense is a thing for her too and she does occasionally like to involve herself in my dreams as well. Last time we lucid dreamt together about going up against an orc army.... she also enjoys watching skyrim.
my psi vamp- he likes energy sharing and certain oils that have been rubbed on candles, fried chicken too is his favourite and rice and beans.
my European sang- its wines, champagne, he likes the asian aloe juice, also likes red and black candles, velvet, he also tells me to place his vessel next to the aloes, but I worry about the plant being out of the sunlight as I have a knack for killing certain plants.. and I also worry about his vessel being in the light... my cat likes to knock things off the windowsill, hes a bit of a cuddler as well and enjoys dancing.
the others enjoy beer, midnight walks (the predatory energy just is really electric during this time), Blood stones, citrine, they like watching movies too.

With blood offerings, I only really give them when i cut myself and I usually soak it up in a cotton ball and place it in a bowl for them. Mentrual blood is more my incubus's thing though.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

My vamps like sandal-rose incense, red wine, nice gems like garnets, classical music, like Moonlight Sonate from Beethoven and full moon light.

Amaranthlovecharm
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA, immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Fae of light
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

My sanguine soul mate likes some Evanescence songs (angsty and grungy, beautiful he says xD), poetry, doodles. My psy past love likes alcohol and dark chocolate (yummy~), admiring pretty scenery, and my newest sanguine friend likes blood though I have not offered any yet... ^^; I have offered my neck to her, like "Here ya go!" but I think she would like it to be more personal with me dropping a blood driblet on a napkin or something xD my soul mate used to bite (more like nibbles) but doesn't anymore because he doesn't want to hurt me (dawww).

I say just go with the flow and they'll let you know what they like :D

Whoever's reading this, hope you're having a good day! ^^

Return to “Vampire”