Offerings for your Vampires

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

What kind of offerings do your Vampires (Psy or Sang) like?

I know treats (i dislike that word) are not recommended for Abchanchus, but I sent one of my 3 Abchanchu ladies on a task and since things are working out, I wanted to give her something as a way of saying thank you.

I know Fresh aloe is good, but I didn't want to use a generic example for an offering, I wanted something more personal to use. Plus aloe is not really an option for me, since I don't have any aloe plants in my garden. I might get some aloe incense or aloe cream.

Anyway, I was in the kitchen making coffee when my thoughts turned to.. lemons?? :wtf: YEP.. lemons. I was like what?? You really want a lemon as an offering?? :eh: :think: Well, alright lol. I sliced a lemon and gave her a piece!

My second Abchanchu likes strawberries, and my third lady likes bones (which I need to get from CH). As for my 2 Psy Vampires, I haven't gotten to them yet but I'm sure they will let me know what they would like.

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

My Sons of Lilith love, and I mean love Chai Tea/Chai lattes to the point where it's a bit ridiclous. :lol: (its the tons of cinnamon, hehe.)
They also love aloe drinks as well, the yummy aloe pieces inside really get em. 2lv

You can usually find one dollar aloe drinks in the grocery store but they are always difficult to find, since they are usually hidden back in the foreign food and drinks area. There's also hot chai tea mix in the tea and coffee section. :)

Drink a Chai latte, trust me, they will be very pleased.

Also mine like craft beer and fine spirits if you are of age to indulge.

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
The Snob
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of 'em
If I could be anything, I would be...: A billionaire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
Zodiac:

Almost nothing is more personal than blood, especially for vampires. A LOT of vampires like menstrual blood actually, if that doesn't disgust you lol.

You've also got cherries, wine, coffee and certain stones (dependant on your vamps tastes). Also hematite is pretty nice for some of them.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Great responses here. ^.^

Snob, yes I do agree that "almost nothing is more personal than blood". I haven't given a blood offering to my Sangs in a while, I think it's time I did just that!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I haven't really given them anything else than blood in ages. As it happens I seem not to have any respect for sharp objects and being a woodblock artist means that I work with very sharp chisels, all you have to do is to make slight skin contact and they cut you. So when I accidentally cut myself I offer some blood to them.
The first Sanguine that came to me likes classical music also, so I sometimes play music to him.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Don't mess with Aurum, she is armed with artists chisels! Hehe. ;)

I think it would be a disaster if I worked with them, I'm prone to accidental injuries as it is (I mean, I cut myself once on a microwave.. don't ask me how, I'm also still trying to work that one out lol)

I like that your first Sanguine Vampire enjoys classical music. I really wish I could acquire a taste for it, but whenever my father plays it my ears long to fall off. I do like Phantam of the Opera, though.

Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

I prefer to give out my astral blood, as I find it more purer kinda? but its more energy like...not that my vamp complains....

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Off topic, lovin' the new avatar Doom!

User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

For vamps, well, for mines strawberries, wine,candles, but mines have a preference for sexual energy!
I think vamps eat more or less anything, they are survivors, what we give them is just a really yum tasteful meal, but they can really siphon in any energy out there!^^

My elder ones enjoy blood, but it is not required, i give it to them anyway because i am in total love with my elder vamps,hahaha!

Well and attention, vampires do looovess attention, just giving one of them all of your thoughts will overjoy him/her/it, hehe!
What means they will be eating your energy of attention/focus!^^
But what is true, some have preferences, but they will help you to find out,hehe!
I have one vamp that loves Jasmin scent, and that i what i give to him!

Enjoy, you can play with offerings,tastes, surprises and they will always be happy as long as you are thinking about their well being, and in exchange, they will give you really a lot of nice time!

For a exemple, i gave one of my vamps a candle, and he felt so happy he did me yum, like really yum stuff for 3 hours, lol, they are generous!^^

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

All of my Vampires, except for one (which is a first in the years of me being involved in Spirit Keeping) are non-sexual.

To be honest, I dislike Vampires being painted as "sexual beings". In my opinion, there is more often than not, an element of manipulation in coming off as "sexual" where Vampires are concerned. First and foremost they are predators, and a lot a people tend to forget or ignore this. I'm not saying that NO Vampire can be genuinely interested in a sexual relationship with their keeper. Sure, it's definitely possible, but it simply isn't as common as what it's being made out to be in the community.
Chouki wrote:Enjoy, you can play with offerings,tastes, surprises and they will always be happy as long as you are thinking about their well being, and in exchange, they will give you really a lot of nice time!
Why would they need me to "think about their well being"? My Vampires are quite capable of looking out for themselves, they don't need me to be concerned with that. ;)

Return to “Vampire”