Recommend an Immortal(s)

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

I'd like to work with Immortals I might not have considered working with previously. So, I'm looking for any recommendations you guys might be able to give. Which Immortal(s) would you personally recommend, and why?

Thanks in advance!

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Lilith *w* Why? Because she's awesum(?) xD No actually because I remember u have an incu sooo I think it'd be great for u to work with her ><
Or TIamat the Goddess of dragons, as u have a lot of dragons in your keep right *3*

But what I truly recommend is that u should get an immortal reverse adoption instead >.<

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I would recommend the Norse Forsrti, he helps it meditation and good judgement.

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Do this or the following, do a 'listing for spirits you don't see. Type in 'Find the best immortal for me' or 'Reverse adoption for any immortal' in the description. Whoever picks you will likely want to work with you the most.

For you I might recommend having a look at somebody such as Hecate, good at helping you start? Again would recommend the above.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

I'm shamelessly promoting immortals from my own culture, they are greatly powerful and highly interesting beings in my opinion. For example I'll mention a deity who I have a close bond myself, Väinämöinen. He's amazing and as a bonus he served as an inspiration to Gandalf.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%A4in ... %C3%B6inen
Ilmarinen and Louhi would be other interesting gods, Louhi is a powerful goddess slightly on the darker side.

And since I know you enjoy working with darker energies, have you ever considered Slavic immortals? I don't have any experience working with them but they are fascinating.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mm how about asking of a custom immortal binding from other galaxies? Since there might not be any keeper who has asked for such binding : D
Aurum wrote:I'm shamelessly promoting immortals from my own culture, they are greatly powerful and highly interesting beings in my opinion. For example I'll mention a deity who I have a close bond myself, Väinämöinen. He's amazing and as a bonus he served as an inspiration to Gandalf.
Ilmarinen and Louhi would be other interesting gods, Louhi is a powerful goddess slightly on the darker side.
Oo I'm interested in hearing more of Finnish immortals : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Doomguy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pinhead Larry
My magical/paranormal name...: Elysis
Zodiac:

Norse immortals are pretty cool...mostly cause they are like drinking buddies personality wise, plus they have some knowledge thats pretty useful....

"They are rage, brutal, without mercy.
But you. You will be worse.
Rip and tear, until it is done."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

Aditya19 wrote:Lilith *w* Why? Because she's awesum(?) xD No actually because I remember u have an incu sooo I think it'd be great for u to work with her ><
Or TIamat the Goddess of dragons, as u have a lot of dragons in your keep right *3*

But what I truly recommend is that u should get an immortal reverse adoption instead >.<
Thank youuu Adi! :'3 I work with both Lilith and Tiamat hehe. ^.^ I think a Reverse Adoption for an Immortal is a great idea, I will get that as soon as I am able to.
warp traveler wrote:I would recommend the Norse Forsrti, he helps it meditation and good judgement.
Thanks Warpy!
ServantofJustice wrote:Do this or the following, do a 'listing for spirits you don't see. Type in 'Find the best immortal for me' or 'Reverse adoption for any immortal' in the description. Whoever picks you will likely want to work with you the most.

For you I might recommend having a look at somebody such as Hecate, good at helping you start? Again would recommend the above.
Yes indeed, a Reverse Adoption for an Immortal it will be! Thanks Serv.
Aurum wrote:I'm shamelessly promoting immortals from my own culture, they are greatly powerful and highly interesting beings in my opinion. For example I'll mention a deity who I have a close bond myself, Väinämöinen. He's amazing and as a bonus he served as an inspiration to Gandalf.

And since I know you enjoy working with darker energies, have you ever considered Slavic immortals? I don't have any experience working with them but they are fascinating.
I'm really glad to see your response here Aurum, I would definitely be interested in working with some Finnish Immortals. I didn't know Väinämöinen was the inspiration for Gandolf, how cool! What's interesting is I actually got goosebumps when I read the Wiki link about him. I really like the sounds of Louhi as well. I was actually looking at Finnish Immortals earlier on today and I found Kuu, Tuoni and Tuonetar.

I'm going to tuck into some research on the Slavic Immortals, thank you!
darkwing wrote:Mm how about asking of a custom immortal binding from other galaxies? Since there might not be any keeper who has asked for such binding : D
Oh DW youuuu hehe, I do like to work with lesser knowns. That is a great idea, thank you!
Doomguy wrote:Norse immortals are pretty cool...mostly cause they are like drinking buddies personality wise, plus they have some knowledge thats pretty useful....
Lol Doom, yes Norse Immortals are definitely great to work with, though the only Norse Immortal I have worked with in the past is Loki so it would be worth looking at the other Norse Immortals. Thanks!

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You're welcome! *w* AND WOW u have worked with those 2 before??? Even Tiamat.. @_@ that's just awesum!! Have u ever got blessed as well? ><
Also yea it is a good option, u might be surprised u will get an immortal that u have never thought to have before but trust me I'm sure the one that is a perfect match for u will comes >< As an immortal I'm sure he/she can know a lot of things about yourself that u don't even know @@

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

I have, I was given a dragon form to use in the Astral Realm by TIamat, through the Immortal Attunement service performed by Hysteria. ^.^ Tiamat is a beautiful Immortal to work with.

Yeah, I do have a feeling I will be very surprised by who comes through, lol. And I agree, Immortals definitely know a lot about us that we are not currently aware of!

Return to “Immortals”