Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently opened up my home to a demonic imp and he arrived yesterday in the mail..so far its been good... only i've just woken up at like... 1 am in the morning and felt someone else in the room... most likely him because it feels a bit heavier than usual. i never really got symptoms of adjusting to energy when i first got my very first DA... but, could it be possible that this is like one? ive never had a spirit come here before which is darker than da so im not quite sure. other than that, i feel the need to brag about him and say hes quite interesting and the curiosity is real. I've been planning to add a portrait of him to the family artwork and hes been helping me choose colours and poses... although, we cant quite get his exact shade of blue grey on photoshop.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Did you get him from Satan and Suns/Sons? If so, they sell DA, not BA.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Probably Billy ><
From Paganshoponline hehe

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Did you get him from Satan and Suns/Sons? If so, they sell DA, not BA.
No, he didnt come from satan and sons.

MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:Probably Billy ><
From Paganshoponline hehe
didnt come from there either.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

BA as in which definition? If it's CH definition, then there's no adjustment period etc:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic20345.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic35558.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

As far as I know (though you'd still need to verify this with the seller you buy from) there are a number of sellers who sell under the label "BA" apparently because the being is very dark, or the darkest that is still manageable to keep, which implies it isn't true BA (by CH standards).

If the above applies to your conjurer's definition of BA, then I would say it's best to ask them about a possible adjustment period or not, while you wait for others who might have similar beings in their keep to respond here.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I'm just gonna throw in what I know, even though it's been a while since someone posted here.
If you've had very dark DA in your keep before, then it's not very different to adjust to BA. I think that even the darkest DA can be just like BA, at least from what I experienced. The only difference I noticed was that it made my heart race due to the heavy energy. That's a bit uncomfortable admittedly, but will fade the more you get used to it. I think it really depends on the type of person as well, some adjust quicker than others and have different symptoms so it's hard to put all in one pot ;) no matter what, an intensely dark spirit can be felt very well in the room, mostly inspiring fear.

Lastly, the BA offered usually are very dark DA, something on the borderline or in between. Real BA in a keep come with protection (either a shield or guardian for you) or they have some kind of contract going on in which you both have equal exchanges and win something out of the situation. I've seen this rarely.

Return to “Black Arts”