For anyone who has serious issues with black magic,curses/spells/entities please read

Erszebet
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Erszebet

Hello,for anyone who has serious issues coming from entities or black magic and similar, i recommend reading this, as it is likely to be the most useful information to eventually get clear once for all from these problems :

https://www.clarity-of-being.org/dark-f ... requisites

This guy knows what he is talking about very well, and i am using his procedures myself. I have no longer objects moving in my home, noises, nasty presences, so please read with an open mind, i hope that everyone can benefit from it.

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I just tried reading that, and it may just be me, but his writing style is incredibly difficult to follow.

In the end he seems to be strongly encouraging folks to avoid the paranormal (which if you're in immediate distress may be good advice!).

Essentially he is arguing that "ungrounding" opens one up to "garbage" energy which only further destabilizes the sufferer and hijacks the target's own energy to create oppressive phenomenon.

As to his comments on New Age philosophies, religion, tattoos, psychiatry, and hairstyles I can only say "at least it's an ethos"

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ou, Philip Goddard..
Agree with Bartlebee, it is understandable considering his negative experience and it may help some people, but well.. : \

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Netheran
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Netheran

I think this is the road for me as well. I have tried so many things in order to escape the nonsense of this black arts being that I think this guy might be the answer. I cant be sure, but for those that suffer from some horrific attacks for so long, you get desperate.

I will update as I go thru his material as well.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10

I have acquired a pair of spirits, and other works on me, and I'm still a little skeptic about all this, I think usually people are desperate for proofs, that they end involved on something annoying or draining, that can't get rid of...
I have some progress on this, but never had any vision or heard voices...
Apart from some scary dreams, years ago I thought was attacks from succubus, but was easy to get rid of them, was just self confidence and mood

Mac Tire
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0

I looked at this man's site, read it for a while and had to stop, because after the last six years, I feel alone in that how could anyone understand what has gone on. He does. It is as though the entities involved were operating with the same play book, to an uncanny degree and this is a little unsettling. Except it is still ongoing in my life, and it is unpleasant. I just disbelieve everything from them now, the last 3-4 years have been mental provocation, which is testing to say the least as i am largely a recluse. I will keep reading his account, bit by bit though. Anyway, i was hoping for some clarity here on CH forum, so thanks for the post and link.

Doggo
new here
new here

Just popping in to say hello. I don't usually post anything here though I visited this site a few times b4. I am though quite into the stuff by this guy find it very useful.

@Mac Tire
I wonder if you had any progress so far with any methods or had anything to update with.

I think the site provides a good compendium of different useful approaches and methods.

I had difficulties myself with certain ones.
For one different people have different resonances and at different stages. But I do persist with it.

I say keep reading over here and there to see if you can read into it better. Sometimes u just gotta push through with it. And read the affirmations when you can.

The work (by Bryon Katie) is quite a popular method and therefore there are a lot of resources and people talking about it which can help. Although it is not one of the methods that is most pushed on that site it's a good starting point at least and helps improve your thinking. It is technique at least easy to understand and simple.

Also this forum did a little reading into his site and might help your understanding.

https://tribunilapulapu.freeforums.net/ ... ip-goddard

I see at least in some parts more people are critiquing the new age recieved wisdoms and to me is a good sign. The same with psychiatry and even parts of psychology (at least I mean large parts of it there are some very useful things too) people have begun to see more flaws within in it, in fact a lot of popular psychological studies have been disproven. Although ofc critique is something thats always ongoing so it's hard to say for sure. The best thing for yourself is to stay open minded but still critical to some extent, and find out what is best and what works for you.

As for tattoos and stuff I do consider they are harmful.
They are immensely popular atm in Western culture with people. I think they project some kind of false image upon people. Ofc it's always people's free choice to do such but I think it overall just harms people, it's a sort of body modification really.

I don't think his site is out there to prove something to people but to suggest potentially useful practical methods. Critique is just a step to that, and a break from traditions of the past. That's why it's important not to get too attached views. It's not a belief system being put forward but a working model that can be changed and modified.
He does encourage people to find their own answers after all. He has a great help page for people in a crisis. As well as several pages on enities. I think a key thing is to ignore what they say for the start and recognise they don't have any power over you.
Last edited by Doggo on Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Protection”