bad dreams

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
bojko
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no idea
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no idea

Hello,

can somebody tell me what means or why when I wore a talisman made long time ago that actually this talisman brings me a lot of good luck, but the first few nights I do have a lot of horrible nightmares, what does it mean, why is that so that each time when I need some good luck or support from spiritual world, I do keep this talisman for some weeks but first I have to face with those nightmares. by the way talisman is from a healer that is very religious.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Before thinking the talisman behind it, have you considered if there are any health-related reasons that may be behind it? New or added stresses, drinking alcohol/more than usual, not being well hydrated...? Have you tried increasing your vitamin B1 and/or magnesium intake? For most people, taking these vitamin supplements will help you sleep better and not experience bad dreams.

I would first look into physical reasons that may be contributing to this situation before thinking the talisman or anything magical is behind it.

If you are absolutely certain it has nothing to do with your health, I would contact the seller you bought the talisman from and find out if they have any suggestions or information for you about the situation.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
bojko
new here
new here

thank you for reply CrashingDown

maybe my english is not so good, so I will try to explain very short again.
Those terrible nightmares I do have/had only when I decide to wear again the talisman, not before and not after, just the energy that I do get from it takes some nights with bad dreams till I do feel positive energy that comes usualy after few days. I bought not the talisman, since the man is a healer and very religious and he takes only gifts and not requiring money.
this man is not any more alive so I can not contact him any more unfortunately. And .. I am not wearing it any more, since I do believe it is a message that I do not understand those nightmares .

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Hi Bojko,

No problem. I see, thank you for explaining further.

I understand the person who you received it from was very religious, but even a religious person might have had darker items in their personal collection. My understanding is that nightmares inspired by a spelled item usually indicate that it is dark or black arts, and your energy is not yet acclimated to it. Even the "lighter" dark arts spirits and spells can cause adverse reactions, like headaches, nausea, and nightmares. I've never heard of a white arts talisman doing this (doesn't mean it isn't possible, but that's just in my own limited experience).

Perhaps someone with more experience can weigh in on this. Maybe if you can post a picture of it here, someone who is sensitive to these things can identify what it is/what kind of spell is imbued into it, and help clear up the mystery of why it's causing these nightmares.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo what kind of talisman is it? And did you wear it while sleeping?

What kind of nightmares?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
bojko
new here
new here

so, it is very interesting story and I do really just for my curiosity want to know what it was.
The healer that did this talisman/amulet was a muslim hoca, so it was just something like a verses from kuran or other books in a paper. According to those healers they dont accuire any money, but just in your wish how much you gave them. I wear it nights, under my pillow. While I weare it, I was like a king, a living god, I was feeling so great with everything, success, charisma, magnet for other people, etc. but I did not wear it permanent becouse I dont want to have feeling to be addicted from it, but just few weekes and puted it away. so after several months each time I had the need to weare it again, the first several nights I had strong bad dreams. I do not remember dreams , that is a something at me, or I can remember my dreams only few minutes, , but I know that I had to wake up at first nichts becouse they war hard.

now, I dont have this amulet/talisman any more and that is the reason that I came to CH to see what cure I can find my self for the future since I do believe I am different than other people and I do need smth that helps me to go further in my life. Very strange since I do not have this amulet any more I am unepmloyed since a full year, and I am having a very hard hard times ( besides other familiar issues that I do also have ).

I ordered some products from CH and lets see in near future if I will have success again, I am so curious .

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

the dreaded dark arts headaches i remember them well the person who suggested there mite be some dark energies attached too the talisman is probably right enjoy the nightmares while they last coss u soon will acclimatize to the darker energy and things then return to normal.

spirits lots
bojko
new here
new here

fundude53 wrote:the dreaded dark arts headaches i remember them well the person who suggested there mite be some dark energies attached too the talisman is probably right enjoy the nightmares while they last coss u soon will acclimatize to the darker energy and things then return to normal.
I do hot have the talisman any more a all, I thrown it awayand I do not have nightmares any more.
sorry, I could not understand you completely, I will appreciate if you write with very simple english. thank you .

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”