acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

So I had a few friends tell me that have weird dreams. usually when I sleepover their house and vice versa. I started asking people because I noticed a pattern.

My ex best friend had dreams of my companions 1 week into spirit keeping and she mentioned they were scary and sinister in her dream. I only had a were tiger and a red dragon at the time and were bound from Blujay Jamie and she offers really sweet companions.

Another time my mom, dad, and brother slept over my apartment. the first night she told me something had tried to possess her. I sort of assumed my group was really curious about her and just wanted to say hi to her. People are always drawn to my mom so I wasn't too surprised my companions were as well.

My ex boyfriend also mentioned he always thought I was some succubus sucking the life out of him. He obviously meant it as a joke but I knew my succubus has an effect on him lol.

Few days ago, My mom dreamt/ saw half awake a small red bird on my brothers shoulder. She said it looked bloody and came off evil. I have a red phoenix amongst other spirits / entities I send over to protect my family.

I would never send my spirits and entities to harm my family and friends but why do their dreams always depict my spirits and entities as evil? Is it their perception to foreign energy/ spirits / entities or are companions actually evil?

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

That's a little odd. I remember when two of my spirits first arrived, there were some issues with the animals on our property acting odd. It didn't click at first, but it was actually my spirits causing it and once I had spoken to them about it and set some rules, the everything was fine.

Have you set some rules, and consequences imposed if the rules were broken? The only other thing I could think of is...
furrybunny wrote:Is it their perception to foreign energy/ spirits / entities or are companions actually evil?
... that this could be the case. Their mind maybe be afraid of the unknown, or there could be some form of unbound causing this.

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”