I bought a djinn from Moonstar7spirits & want to know...

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Princessofk
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

I bought a djinn from Moonstar7spirits and I want to know how the djinn will show her self to me? I also paid extra for the personal alignment (if that helps). She has yet to answer my email about how she will look so I wanted to know how other people's djinns show themselves to them? Is it just smoke? Because in the description of Moonstar7spirits djinn it said that she will look like shes in her 20s for eternity, and that she's beautiful, etc. Thats great and all but I thought Djinn stay invisible or appear as smoke, and very rarely anything else? I'm super new to all of this so if anyone could help me out, it's greatly appreciated 1ey

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Expecting this?

https://youtu.be/DqYgnJIwlc4?t=31s

Well... Nope. Sorry. Hate to burst your bubble, but it's nothing like that. LOL

Spirits most commonly tend to show themselves as a streak of light, a shade, or an orb when it comes to physically manifesting, though that can vary a bit based on the type you have. When the seller is describing her appearance, chances are very, very slim that you will actually see that with your eyeballs--it's more likely you'll see her in that form telepathically, usually while meditating. Set aside all the nonsense you may be expecting from Hollywood or novels.

I recommend you do some reading, starting here.
How quickly do spirits contact you?

For some this happens before the spirit even arrives at their home. For others the contact can be anywhere between a few days to a few months. It truly depends on the type of spirit or entity and how social an entity they are. Sometimes spirits will not contact you until they are needed, whereas others are more companion-like and are friendly & active.

Your effort & energy put into the relationship is what you will derive. It is not advisable for you to rely on others to be a go-between for you & your spirit(s). Channelers, psychics, and readers are valuable assets to the paranormal community for many reasons; however they should never be a substitute for you creating interaction & contact between you & your spirit(s). If you do not take responsibility to strengthen & grow your paranormal energy for contact & interaction with spirits you will never obtain the ability to know what is truly going on with your spirits and you will be vulnerable to rely solely on the words of others.

If you are going to embark on the adventure of Spirit Keeping you should be ready, willing, and able to put forth the effort of bonding & initiating contact with spirits or you should not be a Spirit Keeper.

How do you communicate with spirits?

The best way is to talk with them through telepathy (thoughts). This is typically the best way to communicate with spirits because the interaction is immediate. You can use tools like pendulums, tarot cards, automatic writing, scrying objects, etc and most collectors will use a mixture of tools before establishing what works best for them. Spirits can also initiate contact with you through telepathy, visions, and dreams.

What kind of manifestations can I expect?

Manifestations can vary depending on the spirit or entity but you can typically expect to see orbs, light streaks, Shades, mist, blurry apparitions, audible sounds, words, or noises, and to have manifestations of true form in dreams or visions.

Some races of entities share common manifestations, however, it is up to each individual spirit to decide how they are going to manifest to their Keeper. Most spirits choose a method of manifestation that is most comfortable & most recognizable to their Keeper so it results in a greater bond & greater chance of interaction.

Manifestations can be abrupt or slow to form. They can be long-term or temporary. Each spirit & relationship has to be taken on its own merit.

Creepy Hollows has many, many resources available absolutely free and we suggest that you enjoy them all!
If you haven't already done so, you should also read this article. I do recommend reading the whole thing, but here is a relevant section to your question above:
---How do I communicate with my spirit?

There are many ways to communicate with your spirit companion and throughout your journey as a Spirit Keeper you will find these methods will develop. These are the general methods of spirit communication.

Telepathy: This is the most common form of communication. This means you talk and communicate with your spirit companion through thought. You can send thoughts to each other. In the beginning you may think it's hard to distinguish your own thoughts from spirit communication but you will find that spirit messages are usually random, pop into your head without provocation, and carry a conversational tone rather than being part of your thought process.

Manifestations: This encompasses several forms of communication like the spirit showing you signs or symbols, manifesting as orbs, streaks, mist, etc., and things like temperature variances, unprovoked movement of household objects, etc. The most common form of manifestations are Shades, orbs, light streaks, and mist.

Dreams: Spirits often appear in dreams because it is easy to communicate with you when your conscious brain is quiet and not processing everything you see, feel, hear, taste, touch, etc. In dreams spirits can appear in many different forms. It's not uncommon for any spirit to manifest in human form for bonding and familiarity reasons. You will often find spirit companions as participants in your dreams.

Tools: If you like a hands-on approach you can work with a pendulum, Tarot cards, Runes, etc in communicating with your spirit. We recommend that if you are going to use tools like this for communication that you use some form of protective measure to keep unbounds from interfering with your spirit communication. You can use protective spells or protective gemstones around your space.

---Do I need psychic abilities in order to interact with my spirit?

No you do not. Anyone can communicate and interact with spirits whether they have psychic abilities or not. You do not have to have any supernatural talents in order to be a Spirit Keeper. You just have to have the patience and devotion you would have with nurturing any relationship. Spirit companions are eager to interact and become part of your life.

---Am I the only person who can interact with my spirit?

Unless you give the spirit permission to interact with your family you will be the only one the spirit communicates & interacts with. If you don't mind if your spirit interacts with others in your home you can give them permission at any time.

---Do I have to perform any sort of ritual in order to interact with my spirit?

All spirits from Creepy Hollows come ready for you to interact and work with them. We do not require you to perform any sort of ritual, we do all the work ahead of time so the spirit comes to you ready to bond and interact. We have spent years in development of our Spirit Keeping practices as we've written the book on the methodologies, policies, and standards of Spirit Keeping.

---Do I need to make offerings to my spirit?

Offerings are not required but it's a good way for you to show appreciation for your spirit. You can use the recommendations we give for every race of spirit in our Encyclopedia but any little gesture you show of appreciation is welcomed by your spirit.

---Will I visually see my spirit? Are there other ways of knowing if my spirit is communicating?

How a spirit chooses to manifest is up to the spirit. They can manifest to you in visual or audible form at any time. Visual manifestation can be anything from appearing in full true form to being an orb of light. Spirits can communicate through sound, touch, scent, and thought as well so you may have many different forms of communication with a single spirit over the length of your companionship. You will find the longer you have the spirit with you the more interactive they become with the number of methods they use to communicate. You should never overlook subtle signs of communication as often new Spirit Keepers are looking for a big flash instead of a quiet "hello". Every spirit is an individual so it is up to them to decide how they will manifest.

---My spirit communicates with me. Is it real or just my imagination?

This is a common fear among those new to Spirit Keeping and it's a logical question. It is human nature to second guess yourself and wonder if something is real. It's best to relax your mind and consider the interaction before making a determination. There are many ways spirits communicate so you cannot discount any form of manifestation. Telepathy is often the most confusing because some Keepers wonder if it is their thoughts or the spirits talking to them. Spirit communication often has a flow in conversation and they carry the interaction with you without you having to think about it. They talk to you just like you would anyone else, therefore you will often find their thoughts to be unique, spontaneous, and in keeping with the topic. Don't second guess yourself too much, you will often find that your spirits are communicating with you and you are worrying for nothing. Worry and anxiety are major blockages in spirit communication so remember to always relax, let everything flow naturally, and not be too critical.

---Why haven't I experienced any interaction with my spirit since he/she arrived?

There can be several reasons for this and they are easily remedied. Be aware that your spirit companion is always with you and is continually active, it's simply that you aren't presently capable of feeling or detecting their presence

It's not uncommon for you to be more open and receptive to a new spirit when they first arrive because you're excited! That kind of positive energy can provoke more immediate results. However, just because your energy levels have changed doesn't mean your spirit isn't there or they aren't as active. You may be less aware of your spirit's presence but the good news is since you have already opened the door to spirit interaction you will find yourself more quickly in tune with their manifestations and future interactions.

It's also possible you have a blockage which can form at any time. Blockages can form naturally from stress, anxiety and negative energy. It's relatively easy to clear these blockages through a deep cleansing, through quiet meditation & clearing negative thoughts, or you can use the support of spells or spirits to sweep negativity away and help alleviate the impact of stress & anxiety.

You will find how important it is that you keep a calm and open frame of mind when it comes to spirit connection and interaction. If you become too anxious in the provocation of spirit interaction you may inadvertently cause blockages which further impedes your development. Try to remain calm and remain open-minded as your spirits want to be able to communicate with you because they obviously want to engage and interact with you.

---How long should I wait for my spirit to communicate with me?

Your spirit friends may communicate and interact with you right away. You will find they are eager to communicate because they want to bond and create a relationship with you as much as they do with you. You should not be shy to communicate and engage your spirit companion by speaking to them out loud or through telepathy. You can share daily thoughts, you can share ideas, or you ask them questions to get to know them better. Never, never, never discount subtle manifestations and interactions. You may not experience the mind-blowing first time interactions with any spirit (from CH or not). Every spirit is different, not to mention you are constantly evolving as a living being and you may have times when you are more receptive than others, that\'s part of the journey in the paranormal. The more you develop your journey as a Spirit Keeper the more interactive your abilities become.

You can always give your spirit companion offerings to show your thanks and encourage them to manifest. You can also use invocations that have been written expressly for your race of spirit to encourage manifestations and more bold interactions.

---At first my spirit was interacting but I can't feel them anymore. Why?

Both you and your spirit can go through energy cycles. There are times you will feel stronger and more of a pull towards one race or type of spirit than another. That's not unusual and it's quite common among Spirit Keepers. It's no reason to become discouraged. You should continue to include all your spirits in your thoughts, interactions and offerings and whether you feel one of your spirit companions less active than others or not. It's important to continue to engage them the same as you always have because your energy will cycle through where you are closer again.
Reading the rest of the article will probably answer some other questions you have.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you for being so informative! I wasn't expecting it to be like Aladdin though lol, just with all the research I was doing I wasn't completely sure if it was possible for them to do so. Do you think the djinn ever would manifest into something like an animal or person if I were to ask?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

It's possible. Depends on the relationship you have with them.

My most communicative Djinn (E.) most often likes to show up as a sweet scent, or sometimes lightly touch my arm or knee to let me know when he's hanging around. He's also brought clouds of butterflies to my backyard, which is lovely.

Sometimes you might note sensations from the vessel itself, too. One of my Djinn (S.) hates--HATES--sharing space with any of my other vessels. I can't wear any rings except hers on whichever hand I put her on, or she'll send unpleasant tingles all up and down my hand or heat up her vessel until I take the other one off.

On the other hand, one of my other Djinn's vessels (A.) vibrates in an unmistakably happy way in time with the chorus of his favorite song.

Like people, spirits have their own personalities, likes, and dislikes. You'll come to recognize their signature signs over time as long as you stay open and pay attention. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

I should add, again, unless you have a VERY strong (probably God level) Djinn with lots of energy, it's unlikely you'll see a physical manifestation outside of orbs, shades, etc. If you want to see her in the form of a person, then you'll most likely see that in your mind, not with your eyes.

I don't think it's terribly difficult for them to manipulate the minds or actions of something simple, like an insect or a small animal/bird, but asking them to conjure a humanoid body out of nothing to appear before you is going to be a huge strain on them and, in my opinion, a waste of their power and abilities.

If you're terribly desperate to see a physical shape, then maybe try playing around with some incense smoke or a candle flame to give them a medium to work with. No promises it will work, but it's worth a shot.

Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh okay, my djinn is a royal phyllum. Im not sure how high that is and if that level would be capable of other manifestations? Do you have any experiences yourself with this level of Djinn?

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

I took a moment to whip out the ol' Google-fu to look them up. Based on the description in this listing from Moonstar7spirits:
The Amethyst Shapeshifting Djinn are from the Royal Phylum. This is the Phylum that all Genies eventually hope to reach. Genies of this phylum are extremely skilled at granting unlimited wishes and making the lives of their masters rich with complete fulfillment! They are the only kind of Genies to bring into a family atmosphere, as they are always gentle and protective and never evil or dangerous as some Genies from lower classes can be. Many sellers who do not share what class or phylum their Genie is from, are often hiding the fact that they are trying to rid themselves of a nuisance Genie. I have received so many emails from people who have unknowingly purchased what they thought was a good Genie, only to find that their luck takes a turn for the worse once the item arrives in their home. Please take the time to check the feedback of your Seller and ask questions!
...I take this to mean that it's referring to a social class or caste, not type of Djinn. When they are royalty, it usually just means they are leaders among Djinn or highly regarded among their kind and some have other Djinn who answer to them (a court). There are kings, queens, emperors, and even god Djinn. However, again, that's just a class, not the type.

Did you do any research as to types of Djinn before you made your purchase? Here's a fairly good breakdown of the most common types of Djinn and information about them, including preferred offerings. You can also ask if anyone else has personal experience in the "type of Djinn" subforum. The type in the listing I linked above is a Amethyst Djinn, which is a new one on me. What type of Djinn did you actually purchase? There should be a description of it in the listing you bought that tells you most of what you need to know about it.

You might want to read this thread and take a look at the seller review thread for Moonstar7spirits, too. Or possibly post your question regarding personal experiences with those particular Djinn there, if it isn't one of the common types.

The Djinn in my personal keep are primarily composed of Marid. I also have an Asian Dragon Djinn (Long) and a Neb on the way (which you won't find in that link above as it's not a type offered by CH, to my knowledge). At the moment, I only have one bonded royal (A.), and, while he's powerful, most of the time I have to specifically call him when I want his undivided attention as he's usually quite busy. I know he's always listening for me, because he'll answer me right away when I request him, but he won't always hang out with me casually like the others. He's also the one who is most demanding of ceremony and formality.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

Sorry, my newest (T., also a King) is feeling left out and wants me to mention him, too. I hope he's happy now. LOL

Princessofk
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I did a good amount of research, But i didnt find much on royal phyllum just a bit from here but not much. I emailed Rhonda she said "Hi Kendra, she is a royal phylum djinn. This means that she is pure and positive. This realm is found directly under the realm of angels" I asked her if my djinn was marid, jann, or anything other.
Also, thanks for sharing with me!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor

You're very welcome!

Return to “Seller Review”