If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Candle Coral of Love Spell

Postby lori67k » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 pm

What you’ll need:

1 Red candle
6-9 Pink candles
Coral – several pieces (enough to create a circle around red candle)

STEP 1: Set up a red candle on your altar, right in the center. Better yet, if you can find a red candle in the shape of a heart, use it...

STEP 2: Surround your candle with a ring of coral pieces. You know, the type of coral you can find at the beach, or get online inexpensively...

Just place a ring of these coral pieces around the candle on your altar.

STEP 3: Next, around the ring of coral, place a ring of small pink candles. Use 6-10 of them, that should be enough.

It's important they are in a circular ring around the coral pieces.

STEP 4: Before you light the candle, sit calm and relaxed with your eyes close and visualize your desire...whether it's the new love of your life... or the love of a new friend...or to rekindle the love of someone you feel you're losing...

Feel the love in your visualization deeply.

Envision ("See") you and this person in a loving scene in your mind... feel it.

STEP 5: Open your eyes and light the central red candle first...

STEP 6: Then light all the pink candles.

STEP 7: Close your eyes and see your love happening again in your mind for a few minutes.

STEP 8 : Snuff out the candles and clean up... as you do this make a pact with yourself that you will keep your heart open to love when least expected.

Many Blessings 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

Return to “lori67k”