Can spirits get offended?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Can spirits and certain entities get offended at anything, if so then how significant is it? And if so how would one go about reconciling?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Ofcourse. Treat a spirit as you would treat a friend, family or lover. Depends on what relationship you have with the spirit.
Respect is vital

WubbaLubbaDubDub
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:Can spirits and certain entities get offended at anything, if so then how significant is it? And if so how would one go about reconciling?
Everybody have feelings same as you too.

ImageImage
lysa_grace
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysa

Hello
I've this ring for a while now. Although the I was told that wearing it is not necessary but I really like the piece and there was none in my size sold so I bought the smallest available. The seller's FAQ states that resizing melting process will affect the spell or alter the energies of the items. If I really do need to resize I have to bring the ring a Paranormal jeweler who knows how to resize without altering the energies, but there's no such jewelers here or any that I know off who wouldn't look at me like I'm nuts were I to look around. Could I still resize the ring? For an affordable item, it sure looks pretty, it'd be a waste not wearing it and be proud of the vessel sitting on my finger all day all night

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

lysa_grace wrote:Hello
I've this ring for a while now. Although the I was told that wearing it is not necessary but I really like the piece and there was none in my size sold so I bought the smallest available. The seller's FAQ states that resizing melting process will affect the spell or alter the energies of the items. If I really do need to resize I have to bring the ring a Paranormal jeweler who knows how to resize without altering the energies, but there's no such jewelers here or any that I know off who wouldn't look at me like I'm nuts were I to look around. Could I still resize the ring? For an affordable item, it sure looks pretty, it'd be a waste not wearing it and be proud of the vessel sitting on my finger all day all night
Hey there,

Actually, CH has a spelled item that can let you transfer a binding from one vessel to another without affecting the binding. Works with non-CH stuff as well.

Erm, this item. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/TRANSMUT ... S-BAG.html

If you have another ring, I think you could temporarily shift the binding to a new object while the current one is resized. I mean if it is a spirit you should definitely ask them first. Most of them would be thrilled you're making an attempt wear their vessel/reconnect so shouldn't mind.

If you can't communicate directly yet, don't stress. There will come a point where you'll just know if it's the right thing to do or not(you'll have picked up on the answer subconsciously in some way or another).

Hope that helps.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
lysa_grace
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lysa

Wellll, this particular ring I feel more to the call of wearing it... Dunno if that was just my mind and desire tricking me into it just cause I want to put it on my finger... I'll have to meditate more and speak to the spirit... Actually I'm not sure if it was a spirit in the vessel, in this case the ring, or spell... Is there a difference?

Return to “General Questions”