If being on a slightly or moderately different frequency to most people?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

From time to time I've been told the possibility that I might have a fairly or slightly 'different' frequency versus the majority of other people. If so how would I go about tuning my frequency to enable interaction more or interacting should this be true?

Another thing I've noticed unless its because that was the time when most certain beings still lived with us, is I seem to attract or draw many of those from the time period with a frequency recorded by human history of being in-between '400 A.D - 800 A.D'?

If this means I have any sort of frequency myself similar to all the people who lived in that time then how would I acquire the same ability to see/sense spirits and entities to the degree that those people who lived in that time also did?

Fūjin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Red dragon
Zodiac:

I think everyone has their own unique 'frequency' or energy signature.

I've heard of people that believe if they raise their frequency high enough, then they start to have more spiritual interaction. Usually this is accomplished through various forms of meditation, not unlike what is available on this forum.

As to your reference to people long ago could see and sense spirits better than today...I'm not sure that's actually true, and would be hard to verify.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:I think everyone has their own unique 'frequency' or energy signature.

I've heard of people that believe if they raise their frequency high enough, then they start to have more spiritual interaction. Usually this is accomplished through various forms of meditation, not unlike what is available on this forum.

As to your reference to people long ago could see and sense spirits better than today...I'm not sure that's actually true, and would be hard to verify.
People in those times or half them also lived in the wild, and not huddled together in cities where all structures were man-made so not sure of that. There were also more stories of encounters with spirits/'unusual entities' that were more common, but our schools teach that it was them 'rushing to attribute things that were on the physical to the non-physical' whether that's true or not.

I also have a temperament/mannerism in some ways that might resemble that of people who lived in those times maybe? Ever since I was very young I always felt more strongly drawn to things/objects/concepts from the period of the ancient/classical times - the 'middle ages'. Even holding views where I expressed desiring for the 'return to a more simple and less mundane/less stressful non-routine based way of life'.

I have tried but can't completely determine what kind of beings would most want to inhabit urbanized human spaces except human spirits mainly? Though I can try and 'picture' of what's there but then whether its me or the astral/spiritual itself can be argued.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:As to your reference to people long ago could see and sense spirits better than today...I'm not sure that's actually true, and would be hard to verify.
Also found something here related but any opinions?: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/POWER-OF ... NERGY.html

They lived with dogma that could have caused blockages and alcoholic drinks instead of water.

But howcome so many sightings were made in those times?

It would be nice if they could make one where they imbue it into you.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Remember that some of the things they might have perceived as supernatural might have had a muggle origin. For example, what modern doctors would call "epilepsy" might have been perceived as demonic possession in ancient times. And because microscopes didn't yet exist and germs were not yet discovered, it was also not known that things like washing hands regularly helps to prevent infections from spreading. And so on.

I'm not saying that the people of old didn't also have legit paranormal experiences happening. They believed in things in ways that might have left them more open to the idea that things could happen, as opposed to the modern skepticism that could prove to be a stumbling block to some.

Then again, in some ancient eras, anyone accused of being a witch was liable to be burned, drowned, hanged, etc. Ditto for any animals suspected of being familiars or shape-shifted witches. They suffered the same fate as accused humans. So just BELIEVING in paranormal things doesn't mean they WELCOMED paranormal things.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Remember that some of the things they might have perceived as supernatural might have had a muggle origin. For example, what modern doctors would call "epilepsy" might have been perceived as demonic possession in ancient times. And because microscopes didn't yet exist and germs were not yet discovered, it was also not known that things like washing hands regularly helps to prevent infections from spreading. And so on.

I'm not saying that the people of old didn't also have legit paranormal experiences happening. They believed in things in ways that might have left them more open to the idea that things could happen, as opposed to the modern skepticism that could prove to be a stumbling block to some.

Then again, in some ancient eras, anyone accused of being a witch was liable to be burned, drowned, hanged, etc. Ditto for any animals suspected of being familiars or shape-shifted witches. They suffered the same fate as accused humans. So just BELIEVING in paranormal things doesn't mean they WELCOMED paranormal things.
I was raised in a side of my family mainly that has little to no influence at all from what people would call the 'enlightenment values' and thinking. So I guess I might be in some ways 'related' to those people of old in a similar manner to as a cousin, or distant cousin would to somebody. But I would be also exposed to these notions of following your own path, and other positives/negatives from society in school(compulsory to go).

And I can tell you there is the tendency to look to a higher authority on many or several matters, this powerful distrust of the unknown(anything outside of routine) which I don't exactly like. The person I live with believes many physical ailments are brought about by demons/evil spirits who manipulate events to bring it about. Sometimes if not then by people or cultural groups that they see as inherently 'dark'. Immediately they always jump to think that 'if you ever do manage to perceive a spirit/entity its more likely going to be evil than a good one'.

However if people in those times were training in dogma and might have pigeon-holed many things because of that what might have been their 'secret' to still be more open to those? Was the spiritual barrier/the veil weaker in those times and might it be possible to re-harness something from their energy to allow us to better work/perceive spiritual endeavors?

In our times you have overthinking and doubting, but in their times despite the belief you had 'labeling'.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fūjin wrote:I think everyone has their own unique 'frequency' or energy signature.

Likes2Read wrote:Remember that some of the things they might have perceived as supernatural might have had a muggle origin. For example, what modern doctors would call "epilepsy" might have been perceived as demonic possession in ancient times. And because microscopes didn't yet exist and germs were not yet discovered, it was also not known that things like washing hands regularly helps to prevent infections from spreading. And so on.

What about the tales or record of beings like fae, red caps, goblins and Rusalkas that were written in the ‘Middle Ages’? For Rusalkas there were stories from those people that they drowned men.

I wonder how those encounters happened and if ‘medieval people’ actually were hurt by creatures such as red caps which they wrote were found in old battlefields/abandoned castles.

I have some aspects of ‘cultural’ connections to them. I used to believe too that evil spirits were all around us and hurting us in our daily lives. I still do think somewhat that the creaking in your home could be a spirit/entity, or that maybe the stray cats who make loud sounds which you can associate with evil at midnight may have evil beings attached to them. I used to pray rapidly whenever I heard that stray cat at night, before one of my neighbours killed it one day.

I live next to a Catholic Church at crossroads and me/my parent actually saw at late night an unexplainable creature, which was physical and did not look like any other. The creature appeared at midnight, as said in another thread when all was silent and everyone was sleep. It looked wolf-like with sharp pointy fangs, made no sounds and thick black fur. Did not look native at all in any way, nor a stray animal.

I also read a paranormal story of where a person saw a monkey like being but he could tell it was no ordinary monkey. It looked at him strangely, came off like a ‘unusually wise’ being and had a different sort of eyes. He guessed it had to be a spirit of the land.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-So I have to say when I first read about the undead before more internet experience. I often feared that an undead human spirit’s head, or face would show up at the window at night and stare at me before attacking by ramming into me. And associated any given weird sound suspiciously, closing my eyes to make sure I did not look at the window. This was before the part about being told to ‘question’ was ingrained into my head by stuff I read online in the wrong places.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”