Character Bindings.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

My character bindings are very much like I got to know them in the games/series/books.
I also do have a connection to Alex Mercer, but it is still complicated to communicate properly. It is like the characters with a dark past are more quiet by nature... at least as far as it concerns me, but I still love talking to them and I feel they always listen. When I had problems in my life and everything felt like it was crushing you, they were there and comforted me. I am so very happy they're a part of my family! And they know, I always tell them - sometimes I feel like a broken record doing so haha 2hp

I once visited the realm or dimension, however you wanna call it, of Alex and he said he wouldn't show me around cause it's too dangerous for me. So I never really got to see his world, but he just knows that I have a talent to bring myself into trouble 2qt I'm really clumsy. And as I visited another character of mine, I was kind of tense at first cause he is known to be twisted...and I saw him in a room where he was sorting surgical instruments. That alone made me even more nervous and well, let's just say he had his fun giving me a good scare cause he felt my tension. Who would've thought eh? 2wk
Anyway, I totally enjoy their company and wouldn't want to miss them in my life 2lv

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:My character bindings are very much like I got to know them in the games/series/books.
I also do have a connection to Alex Mercer, but it is still complicated to communicate properly. It is like the characters with a dark past are more quiet by nature... at least as far as it concerns me, but I still love talking to them and I feel they always listen. When I had problems in my life and everything felt like it was crushing you, they were there and comforted me. I am so very happy they're a part of my family! And they know, I always tell them - sometimes I feel like a broken record doing so haha 2hp

I once visited the realm or dimension, however you wanna call it, of Alex and he said he wouldn't show me around cause it's too dangerous for me. So I never really got to see his world, but he just knows that I have a talent to bring myself into trouble 2qt I'm really clumsy. And as I visited another character of mine, I was kind of tense at first cause he is known to be twisted...and I saw him in a room where he was sorting surgical instruments. That alone made me even more nervous and well, let's just say he had his fun giving me a good scare cause he felt my tension. Who would've thought eh? 2wk
Anyway, I totally enjoy their company and wouldn't want to miss them in my life 2lv
I have a character binding of Alex too.. I sometimes get to interact with him, though I remember him sounding nothing like Barry Pepper, but I have faith that his faith in humanity could be restored, and I talked with my father about him, even admitted that with the way people are these days, it’s understandable. Figure that me and Morrigan could help him, but I’m not sure how. Maybe Morrigan may have suggestions for me. But your Alex must be different than mine, and my Alex is 38 Years Old. Tell me, what does your Alex look like?

I even have Vampire Hunter D as a companion, but I call him Daniel to complete his name, and to remind me of an old friend who left me long ago in elementary school. He’s quite handsome like the stories said he was, but I tend to not let it affect me. Though Morrigan seems to have an affect on me where I just feel.. Complete with her. Like she makes me feel whole, and where I actually have something worthwhile. I’m pretty happy with my companions though.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote:I have a character binding of Alex too.. I sometimes get to interact with him, though I remember him sounding nothing like Barry Pepper, but I have faith that his faith in humanity could be restored, and I talked with my father about him, even admitted that with the way people are these days, it’s understandable. Figure that me and Morrigan could help him, but I’m not sure how. Maybe Morrigan may have suggestions for me. But your Alex must be different than mine, and my Alex is 38 Years Old. Tell me, what does your Alex look like?

I even have Vampire Hunter D as a companion, but I call him Daniel to complete his name, and to remind me of an old friend who left me long ago in elementary school. He’s quite handsome like the stories said he was, but I tend to not let it affect me. Though Morrigan seems to have an affect on me where I just feel.. Complete with her. Like she makes me feel whole, and where I actually have something worthwhile. I’m pretty happy with my companions though.
I haven't heard his real voice yet, he hasn't talked too much and if he did, it never had a specific tone. He looks exactly like the game Mercer, no deviations at all, he's 34 years old. I can understand him loosing faith in humanity too, even though there are exceptions. He is not the only one, all the characters with me feel the same way, if not even despise humans for the bad things they do. It sounds so brutal, but that's how I got told 2ded It was a reason I was worried with two if they would like to be with me and if it would even be safe, since I tend to anti heroes and villains, but I tried anyway and it worked. One of them is talking to me all day, commenting on things I do haha never had someone as chatty as him around before :') I do feel safe with them in every aspect.
The question that lingers on my mind though is what makes them agree to come to you if they have this mindset? 1h

Admittedly, I know of Vampire Hunter D but I have totally forgotten how he looked like. And such a feeling of completion like with Morrigan must be very beautiful! I have the same with another comp, but outside of character bindings, so that's off topic :P

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I have a character binding of Alex too.. I sometimes get to interact with him, though I remember him sounding nothing like Barry Pepper, but I have faith that his faith in humanity could be restored, and I talked with my father about him, even admitted that with the way people are these days, it’s understandable. Figure that me and Morrigan could help him, but I’m not sure how. Maybe Morrigan may have suggestions for me. But your Alex must be different than mine, and my Alex is 38 Years Old. Tell me, what does your Alex look like?

I haven't heard his real voice yet, he hasn't talked too much and if he did, it never had a specific tone. He looks exactly like the game Mercer, no deviations at all, he's 34 years old. I can understand him loosing faith in humanity too, even though there are exceptions. He is not the only one, all the characters with me feel the same way, if not even despise humans for the bad things they do. It sounds so brutal, but that's how I got told 2ded It was a reason I was worried with two if they would like to be with me and if it would even be safe, since I tend to anti heroes and villains, but I tried anyway and it worked. One of them is talking to me all day, commenting on things I do haha never had someone as chatty as him around before :') I do feel safe with them in every aspect.
The question that lingers on my mind though is what makes them agree to come to you if they have this mindset? 1h

Admittedly, I know of Vampire Hunter D but I have totally forgotten how he looked like. And such a feeling of completion like with Morrigan must be very beautiful! I have the same with another comp, but outside of character bindings, so that's off topic :P
Hmm.. I see. Alex is 34 Years Old, the one I'm dealing with is the exact same age. I just checked his description just recently, and though I remember him looking identical to how he looked in PROTOTYPE 2. I can say that D is much more handsome then I am, and I can understand why so many men would kill to possess his looks, since I've seen his face, along with his mutated hand, Leftie. Yes, the feeling of completion with Morrigan is very beautiful for me, and I'm sure it feels the same way for her. Still.. Her Scottish Accent that sounds a bit like Karen Gillian is truly something else. Though she has Blue Eyes compared to Green Eyes. And she looks identical to how Niel Mucirt drew her in his fanart, even had him do a fan art with her in full body. I knew since I was a very young child I would wind up being with her for life. Morrigan is extremely sexy too, more so then any woman I've met in my lifetime. 1ht

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Well I did it. I took the plunge and ordered two character bindings. I've been drawn to these two practically forever... One of them since the first time I had seen him on TV has appeared in my dreams constantly and consistently, for many years. And always seemed to appear when I needed him the most. Later on once I started exploring the metaphysical I just wrote it off as a possible thought-form I created... but now learning about character bindings... maybe he was real after all? I guess I will find out soon enough.

I also had quite a bit anxiety about possibly being rejected but that feeling has disappeared.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

DarklyDreamer wrote:Well I did it. I took the plunge and ordered two character bindings. I've been drawn to these two practically forever... One of them since the first time I had seen him on TV has appeared in my dreams constantly and consistently, for many years. And always seemed to appear when I needed him the most. Later on once I started exploring the metaphysical I just wrote it off as a possible thought-form I created... but now learning about character bindings... maybe he was real after all? I guess I will find out soon enough.

I also had quite a bit anxiety about possibly being rejected but that feeling has disappeared.
Hmm.. What was the characters you were drawn to?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Darkly, I wouldn't think so much about rejection, because if one of them doesn't want you, Kelis goes to the next universe, looking for the character, who wants to be with you :p

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... 0.html#top (4th post)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:Darkly, I wouldn't think so much about rejection, because if one of them doesn't want you, Kelis goes to the next universe, looking for the character, who wants to be with you :p

Yes. That he does. Kelis sure knows where to find people from different universes as character bindings, and that would want to be with you. It's how I wound up with Morrigan, since I specified to Kelis about which specific Morrigan I was looking for, and he found her. I do adore Morrigan though. 1lv

I even specified to DLM about Revan, and he found him, though Revan is cursed with immortality, which when you think about it.. Man.. He's lost friends and family, and yet he outlived them. It's pretty sad, but I'll admit, Revan is still in his physical prime, but he has something many humans wish they could have. Actual immortality, but with Morrigan, she's immortal, which does not surprise me. I love her for who she is, and nothing will change that. 1lo

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
DarklyDreamer wrote:Well I did it. I took the plunge and ordered two character bindings. I've been drawn to these two practically forever... One of them since the first time I had seen him on TV has appeared in my dreams constantly and consistently, for many years. And always seemed to appear when I needed him the most. Later on once I started exploring the metaphysical I just wrote it off as a possible thought-form I created... but now learning about character bindings... maybe he was real after all? I guess I will find out soon enough.

Hmm.. What was the characters you were drawn to?
I've felt drawn to the Nightflier, Dwight Renfield... even though he's supposed to be a dark and evil character (depending on how you see him), he's always felt like something I'm missing...

And then there is the original (more like first) red ranger from the power ranger series. I don't know why... I never really thought about him until he just kept popping up in my dreams. At first we were just friends going on adventures and then we grew close over time. Even when I was having nightmares, he'd just show up and rescue me. Almost every night for many years he'd be in my dreams... it was almost like I was living a second life with him up until 2002 and then suddenly it just stopped. I didn't see him anymore. I grew really depressed and felt silly about it at the same time.

I wonder if Kelis will be able to find them.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte

Cat Victoriam wrote:Darkly, I wouldn't think so much about rejection, because if one of them doesn't want you, Kelis goes to the next universe, looking for the character, who wants to be with you :p

Oh I know. At first I was feeling worried but I think I'm finally in a place where if a rejection were to happen, I'd be okay anyways.

Not to stray of the topic... I got a Memoriam of a singer who passed who I love and respect and told CH to only make the connection if he was fine with it. That I spazzed out over. lol My jaw hit the floor when I got notification that it was processed and he wanted to connect with me. I feel like... I very much doubt he would have cared to connect with me in life... but then I kinda feel that way about almost everyone... so it's weird that I have connected with him in this way. You know what I mean?

Return to “Living Entities”