Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Oh, I see. What do your Morrigan and Lilith sound like? Do they happen to have a Scottish Accent, or are they lacking an accent?
I see, I don't hear. Unless they write it down with accent. But I just got a thumbs down, so that's a no on writing it down, at least.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Oh, I see. What do your Morrigan and Lilith sound like? Do they happen to have a Scottish Accent, or are they lacking an accent?
I see, I don't hear. Unless they write it down with accent. But I just got a thumbs down, so that's a no on writing it down, at least.
Alright then. What are your favorite parts about your Morrigan and your Lilith? I mean, about my Morrigan, my favorite parts about her are everything about her.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Alright then. What are your favorite parts about your Morrigan and your Lilith? I mean, about my Morrigan, my favorite parts about her are everything about her.
Same, for both.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Alright then. What are your favorite parts about your Morrigan and your Lilith? I mean, about my Morrigan, my favorite parts about her are everything about her.
Same, for both.
Nice. Are your Morrigan and your Lilith playful with you? My Morrigan is extra playful with me. Do you play back with them? I play back with my Morrigan. Have your Morrigan and your Lilith teased you? My Morrigan teases me very frequently, but I love her doing that.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis, what other character bindings do you have besides your Morrigan Aensland and your Lilith Aensland?

Also, when did you get them? Many Years Ago before I was on the forum?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam, so how do writers even write down the stuff that happened in these universes after tapping into their universes in dreams? They only get a partial of what happened, yes? 1tk

Have there been any character bindings you've want to get in recent years? You should compile a list and tell us what you have planned for any characters you want. 1h

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Like every other writers do, they just "tap" into the other universe and write down what seems "right" for them and what clicks, adding their own flavour et voilà: a story.

And nope, no more CBs. There're some I'm interested in as character, but not as much as I want a permanent binding of them. I keep thinking of "maybe I should get a binding of this or that character", but I mostly jump off that ship again, when I think about it long enough.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Like every other writers do, they just "tap" into the other universe and write down what seems "right" for them and what clicks, adding their own flavour et voilà: a story.

And nope, no more CBs. There're some I'm interested in as character, but not as much as I want a permanent binding of them. I keep thinking of "maybe I should get a binding of this or that character", but I mostly jump off that ship again, when I think about it long enough.
Seems legit. 1tk

To be honest, after I go for one final character binding batch, I won’t get anymore character bindings. I have a big enough number as it is. 1bw

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Like every other writers do, they just "tap" into the other universe and write down what seems "right" for them and what clicks, adding their own flavour et voilà: a story.

I have those same sentiments. There are tons of characters I like, but I feel they're better off as characters I can admire in fiction than to have bindings of them, if that makes sense.

Return to “Living Entities”