Character Bindings.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It totally makes sense, don't worry.
For me it's like "I would like to have a conversation with (for example) Dr. House!", but befriend him or living with him would be too much : / When I need medical advice, I try to reach out to Sekhmet or ask my bestial demon, if I can't find anything helpful in my books :p Even if his personality is interesting, to say at least, I already have a loveable egocentric and someone, who cracks good jokes on costs of others (dwarves are awesome at this... :,D)
And I doubt others would fit into my family personalitywise.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
CatVictoriam wrote:Like every other writers do, they just "tap" into the other universe and write down what seems "right" for them and what clicks, adding their own flavour et voilà: a story.

And nope, no more CBs. There're some I'm interested in as character, but not as much as I want a permanent binding of them. I keep thinking of "maybe I should get a binding of this or that character", but I mostly jump off that ship again, when I think about it long enough.

I have those same sentiments. There are tons of characters I like, but I feel they're better off as characters I can admire in fiction than to have bindings of them, if that makes sense.
Sea Witch, Who were your other character bindings besides Connor Kenway from the Assassain’s Creed Universe?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:It totally makes sense, don't worry.
For me it's like "I would like to have a conversation with (for example) Dr. House!", but befriend him or living with him would be too much : / When I need medical advice, I try to reach out to Sekhmet or ask my bestial demon, if I can't find anything helpful in my books :p Even if his personality is interesting, to say at least, I already have a loveable egocentric and someone, who cracks good jokes on costs of others (dwarves are awesome at this... :,D)
And I doubt others would fit into my family personalitywise.
Yeah.. Especially if there was tension between that person and other people.. I get where you’re coming from.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:
CatVictoriam wrote:Like every other writers do, they just "tap" into the other universe and write down what seems "right" for them and what clicks, adding their own flavour et voilà: a story.

And nope, no more CBs. There're some I'm interested in as character, but not as much as I want a permanent binding of them. I keep thinking of "maybe I should get a binding of this or that character", but I mostly jump off that ship again, when I think about it long enough.

I have those same sentiments. There are tons of characters I like, but I feel they're better off as characters I can admire in fiction than to have bindings of them, if that makes sense.
Sea Witch, Who were your other character bindings besides Connor Kenway from the Assassain’s Creed Universe?
I have one other character binding, and that is his grandfather Edward Kenway. 1d

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:

I have one other character binding, and that is his grandfather Edward Kenway. 1d
What’s his grandfather, Edward Kenway like you? How have your interactions with him been?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam, what sort of facial features do your companions have?

Did you want to ask me how my interactions with my character bindings go?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:

What’s his grandfather, Edward Kenway like you? How have your interactions with him been?
I actually haven't had too much interaction with him, at least not as much as Connor, which I find kind of funny seeing as Edward comes across as much more social and outgoing than Connor. But in what few interactions i've had with him, Edward's been very sweet and charismatic.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
SeaWitch wrote:

I actually haven't had too much interaction with him, at least not as much as Connor, which I find kind of funny seeing as Edward comes across as much more social and outgoing than Connor. But in what few interactions i've had with him, Edward's been very sweet and charismatic.
That's rather interesting about Edward Kenway. I didn't know he was very sweet and charismatic. Given with what he used to do, it's not surprising that after he lost his friends, and becoming an Assassin, he did have a change of heart, though we know he regrets being what he used to be. It would have felt weird for me to meet him or interact with him, since everyone thinks he's dead, at least by real world time, though this is an Alternate Earth Kenway lives on, isn't it?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

It is! It's interesting because in the AU Edward is from, neither Jennifer nor Haythem exist, meaning Connor likely is not going to exist in that timeline either since Edward is well past the age when Haytham would've been born.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:It is! It's interesting because in the AU Edward is from, neither Jennifer nor Haythem exist, meaning Connor likely is not going to exist in that timeline either since Edward is well past the age when Haytham would've been born.
Hmm.. So he is from an alternate AU. Man, that sucks that he’s well past the age where Haytham would’ve been born.

Would you like to ask me about my character bindings, SeaWitch? Some of them differ from the character everyone knows them as.

Return to “Living Entities”