Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:So Connor gave you the biggest kiss he could muster, eh SeaWitch? You lucky girl. :)

I appreciate you understanding where I am coming from, especially since I am in College now, and it’s been three weeks, and it flooded three times. How bad is the rain in your region? Were you able to save any items you cherish and have a history with? A lot of the stuff that was in my Dad’s Office is stuff that belonged to his Mom. But in a way, this flooding made him clean up his office. He never cleaned it up for 15 Years. His Mom has been dead for 21 Years, and I have never met her, as she died the year my Mom and Dad got married. I told Morrigan the Succubus when I let her what happened she should learn from my Dad’s Mistake, and apply it so pleasure and fighting will no longer just be everything she does.
Weeeeeeell...it wasn't quite a kiss. In fact, it wasn't a kiss at all. It was...NSFW, let's just say. 1ey

The rain in my region has been bad, but not to the extent that the streets are flooded. A lot of people's basements have sustained damage. I know one of my coworkers ended up having to do renovating in her basement due to the extent of the damage. Thankfully, nothing in my basement was damaged, but there was a lot of mopping that needed to be done.

I'm glad something semi-good came out of it in your case, that being your dad had the opportunity to clean up his office.
SeaWitch, NSFW? Well now you got me interested. As for how much my basement flooded, we lost a lot of stuff, we had to toss the soaking wet ones out, because it was going to cause mold. It has flooded 4 Times in my families basement so far. It has exausted me and my family, and then we find out my dad is bleeding again from all the heavy lifting, he has cancer in his bladder that he normally gets taken out of him with doctors going in there and scraping it out. But I think the mold in his basement caused him to get cancer. Well, he also has the habit of skiing, he seems more interested in that than anything else. At least the flood happened to get him to clean his basement. This also taught him to not only care about skiing, but maintaining his long dead mom's things, and for his family, and me and my brother, and my mom.

SeaWitch wrote:
CatVictoriam wrote:Oh la la *wiggles eyebrows* congratulations for this ... evidence of his feelings. The best and most exciting confessions comes in forms of dreams :p
Ironically enough, a few months ago I had the exact same situation :,) and when I thought it was a dream of my fangirl mind, there was another...and another and another. I would lie, if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Ahhhh, I'm so happy for you! <3

I think I may make a separate post in the adult section to share what happened exactly. 1lv Or better yet, I may just post a naughty little vignette inspired by it! XD
SeaWitch, Just tell your story about what happened with Connor in the Adult Section, it'll be easier to go into detail about what happened.
CatVictoriam wrote:*keeps wiggleing*
I'm always happy to hear about cute lovestories :p
CatVitoriam, Should I go into my love stories about my current female character bindings, or do you want to go into details of your love stories with your character bindings?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Oh boy! Last night, I had another Connor dream. We were drinking tea and I forget what we were talking about, but Connor said something sassy and took a sip of his tea. It was so amazing because of how memeworthy it was and he had no idea. I even flipped and said, "Oh my god, Connor! That was so savage!" and he looked a little confused about what I meant. XD

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:Oh boy! Last night, I had another Connor dream. We were drinking tea and I forget what we were talking about, but Connor said something sassy and took a sip of his tea. It was so amazing because of how memeworthy it was and he had no idea. I even flipped and said, "Oh my god, Connor! That was so savage!" and he looked a little confused about what I meant. XD
Oh dang! Connor is without any shred of doubt, absolutely as savage as ever. :)

I’d say you’re lucky to have him, SeaWitch.

Now onto a recent experience with one of my companions, Kyle Katarn. Me and him were having a discussion about his experiences with the Force, and he told me that based off the light and dark abilities he used over the years, he’s taught plenty of students in the New Jedi Order that it’s how they used those abilities, for good intentions or bad intentions. I asked him about Luke Skywalker, and he has told me he and Luke are close, which is not surprising. He told me he looked nothing like Mark Hamill, which I already knew.

As with Samus, she and I did become lovers last month. It’s surprising to me, but I overcame my hesitation about being a lover of hers, and when me and her got to sexy times, we did very NSFW Stuff. It’s too explicit to put here, but I will post it in the Adults Section.

As without Vampire Hunter D, he’s surprisingly very well spoken. Definitely the Dashing Prince Charming Type of Guy, as he was described. He’s 6’3” Tall. Leftie really does love talking, and as I have seen about that talking hand, he is a bit of a pervert.

With Captain Falcon, I absolutely enjoy the Captain’s Company. I mean, he always has a One Liner for every situation. Douglas, I will admit, how he looks, he looks like how F-Zero X described him, with the small scar on his brow. He’s taller than the character based off of him being 6’3” Tall. His cockiness, was very much what Smash Bros 64 And Smash Bros Melee got right about him.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

Frozentrickster
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Foxes
My magical/paranormal name...: Frost
Zodiac:

I am still waiting on my own character binding. It's been two months....but this post keeps my hopes up.

A jack of all trades. A master of none. But often times greater than the master of one.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

I wonder, is there anyone else known for doing character bindings?
Does anyone know?

I would do it myself, but I'm still at practice and barely have time to keep up with it.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:I wonder, is there anyone else known for doing character bindings?
Does anyone know?
I don’t know, just DarkLordMidnight does them.

Did you want to know how many character bindings I wanted to go for in total, Midnight Musings?

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Wait, character bindings from Ch or where? I've have Bayonetta during a dream once and she was awesome!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Opelia Rendon wrote:Wait, character bindings from Ch or where? I've have Bayonetta during a dream once and she was awesome!
From Dark Desires, it is the only place where Character Bindings can be done. Kelis is the only one who does character bindings.

Return to “Living Entities”