Character Bindings.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah, I can see where you're coming from about Alex. Though has he ever explained much about his world to you? Has he spoken to you about Blackwatch and Gentek? I recall him explaining to me about them sometime ago when I asked him, about how secretive they were, and about the fact they are willing to experiment and kill kids with disabilities like Autism, ADHD, and Aspergers, just because they thought they were infected. Terrible bastards that they are.
Haha the only thing he told me about his world is that he does not want me to explore on my own as it would be too dangerous for me : P we haven't talked about Blackwatch or anything related to it.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yeah, I can see where you're coming from about Alex. Though has he ever explained much about his world to you? Has he spoken to you about Blackwatch and Gentek? I recall him explaining to me about them sometime ago when I asked him, about how secretive they were, and about the fact they are willing to experiment and kill kids with disabilities like Autism, ADHD, and Aspergers, just because they thought they were infected. Terrible bastards that they are.
Haha the only thing he told me about his world is that he does not want me to explore on my own as it would be too dangerous for me : P we haven't talked about Blackwatch or anything related to it.
I could imagine about how dangerous Alex’s home world is.. Though Morrigan has never shown me Makai yet, since I think she wants to show me her castle and kingdom in person.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

That sounds familiar...I'm also forbidden to enter the Land of Gods (Dark Souls)...not even with company ,_, My begging for taking me there and showing me the place, mostly ends up in dark staring. When I keep asking for the why and I'm strong enough to handle stuff, I just get a "Because I said so." :c

My other guy isn't that strict. I'm allowed to roam his castle freely, even if I first tried to hide myself (because I like to be discreet, when I'm not a local in that realm) and sometimes I take a stroll in the nearby village (in cat-form, so I don't attract too much attention), but I plan on bigger excursions, I just have to figure out how to do this without the need to shift, but being able to travel bigger distances on a fast way without drawing too much attention on us...hm, not really that easy :D

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:That sounds familiar...I'm also forbidden to enter the Land of Gods (Dark Souls)...not even with company ,_, My begging for taking me there and showing me the place, mostly ends up in dark staring. When I keep asking for the why and I'm strong enough to handle stuff, I just get a "Because I said so." :c

My other guy isn't that strict. I'm allowed to roam his castle freely, even if I first tried to hide myself (because I like to be discreet, when I'm not a local in that realm) and sometimes I take a stroll in the nearby village (in cat-form, so I don't attract too much attention), but I plan on bigger excursions, I just have to figure out how to do this without the need to shift, but being able to travel bigger distances on a fast way without drawing too much attention on us...hm, not really that easy :D
So who are they? Can you explain who they are?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MechanicalMelancholy wrote:I'm not sure if he counts as a character binding, due to the spiritual mess that lead to him being here with me, but I work with a character. He's a good friend, though he's been on my case because I want to be outside enjoying the last traces of snowy winter, meanwhile he's a Hawaiian man and despises the cold weather.
So who is he? What does he look like?

MechanicalMelancholy
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jasper
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MechanicalMelancholy wrote:I'm not sure if he counts as a character binding, due to the spiritual mess that lead to him being here with me, but I work with a character. He's a good friend, though he's been on my case because I want to be outside enjoying the last traces of snowy winter, meanwhile he's a Hawaiian man and despises the cold weather.
So who is he? What does he look like?
Alright, gonna end up sounding like a child here, but he's Guzma from the newer Pokemon games and comics. He's mostly what you'd expect, though a bit more roughed up than the game suggests.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
There's no need to bump a thread so soon after it's most recent post. That's twice it has happened on this page alone. Folks will get around to responding when they have a moment. Some of us poor critters have to wait until lunch break or after work to surf on our personal websites, since the workplace Frowns Upon surfing when we are being paid to work. ;)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
There's no need to bump a thread so soon after it's most recent post. That's twice it has happened on this page alone. Folks will get around to responding when they have a moment.
Sure thing.

Return to “Living Entities”