Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MechanicalMelancholy wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MechanicalMelancholy wrote:I'm not sure if he counts as a character binding, due to the spiritual mess that lead to him being here with me, but I work with a character. He's a good friend, though he's been on my case because I want to be outside enjoying the last traces of snowy winter, meanwhile he's a Hawaiian man and despises the cold weather.
So who is he? What does he look like?
Alright, gonna end up sounding like a child here, but he's Guzma from the newer Pokemon games and comics. He's mostly what you'd expect, though a bit more roughed up than the game suggests.
Guzma? Huh.. (Proceeds to look him up.) Okay, I can see why he’s a bit more roughed up than the games show him as.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
MechanicalMelancholy
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jasper
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MechanicalMelancholy wrote:I'm not sure if he counts as a character binding, due to the spiritual mess that lead to him being here with me, but I work with a character. He's a good friend, though he's been on my case because I want to be outside enjoying the last traces of snowy winter, meanwhile he's a Hawaiian man and despises the cold weather.
Alright, gonna end up sounding like a child here, but he's Guzma from the newer Pokemon games and comics. He's mostly what you'd expect, though a bit more roughed up than the game suggests.
Guzma? Huh.. (Proceeds to look him up.) Okay, I can see why he’s a bit more roughed up than the games show him as.
Heh, admittedly it's to be expected. The man ran a gang after all. And yet he's still been a very interesting one to work with now that he's moved on to here.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Heh, admittedly it's to be expected. The man ran a gang after all. And yet he's still been a very interesting one to work with now that he's moved on to here.
What gang did he run? Also, I was curious.. Since I've played the Doom 2016 Reboot, has he ever heard of The Main Character of the game named.. The Doom Slayer? I tried to have Kelis find him back then, but he does not exist yet, though luckily, Kelis made an Alpha Servitor Version of Doom Slayer for me. He's pretty damn interesting, just like the character in-game, and he has glowing red eyes, and he does have a lot of battle scars on him. Though I have thought about having a new character binding, Jean Grey, aka Phoenix, or Marvel Girl, make the DOOM 2016 universe in the astral, and where this universe is intended to have Doom Slayer as a legendary and ancient warrior who has been around for millennia, and is a native of Argent D'nur, and the sole survivor of it who swore vengeance on all of hell and demon kind for causing the death of his comrades and people. Honestly, if Doom Slayer existed, I think he'd be the coolest character to talk about, other than Morrigan and some other character bindings of mine, like Vampire Hunter D, Samus Aran, and Captain Falcon, though there are other ones that are cool as well, along with the other characters I've heard about on this forum. Though keep in mind, Slayer had fought for eons against the demonic forces of hell, and I'm pretty sure if he did exist. Holy damn.. Just the thought of it gets me pumped!

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
MechanicalMelancholy
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jasper
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:What gang did he run? Also, I was curious.. Since I've played the Doom 2016 Reboot, has he ever heard of The Main Character of the game named.. The Doom Slayer? I tried to have Kelis find him back then, but he does not exist yet, though luckily, Kelis made an Alpha Servitor Version of Doom Slayer for me. He's pretty damn interesting, just like the character in-game, and he has glowing red eyes, and he does have a lot of battle scars on him. Though I have thought about having a new character binding, Jean Grey, aka Phoenix, or Marvel Girl, make the DOOM 2016 universe in the astral, and where this universe is intended to have Doom Slayer as a legendary and ancient warrior who has been around for millennia, and is a native of Argent D'nur, and the sole survivor of it who swore vengeance on all of hell and demon kind for causing the death of his comrades and people. Honestly, if Doom Slayer existed, I think he'd be the coolest character to talk about, other than Morrigan and some other character bindings of mine, like Vampire Hunter D, Samus Aran, and Captain Falcon, though there are other ones that are cool as well, along with the other characters I've heard about on this forum. Though keep in mind, Slayer had fought for eons against the demonic forces of hell, and I'm pretty sure if he did exist. Holy damn.. Just the thought of it gets me pumped!
He ran Team Skull, which again was a bit more roughed up and dangerous than the game suggests. And no, I don't believe he's heard of that character. Admittedly, I haven't either. I haven't played that game or really kept up with many games as of late. I'm glad to hear the servitor has been interesting to have around, however! Heh, he does sound quite interesting. I wish you luck if you continue to seek him out. I have a few more entities I'm working on seeking out, but less in the binding sense and more in the deity-work sense.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Likes2Read wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
Some of us poor critters have to wait until lunch break or after work to surf on our personal websites, since the workplace Frowns Upon surfing when we are being paid to work. ;)
Or need to care for their weak, mortal bodies, haha :p

@Jack: Kelis couldn't find DoomSlayer? That's interesting, if you consider how many realms and universes there are. Maybe because there's not enough information about this certain character around to get really in touch with the energy? Or maybe too dark to get bound to somebody?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

CatEagle wrote:Maybe because there's not enough information about this certain character around to get really in touch with the energy? Or maybe too dark to get bound to somebody?
Not everything exists or needs to exist.
That guy was always just supposed to be a nameless protagonist, not a hero or anything, so the player can better identify with them so they feel like the badass hero.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Aprophis wrote:
CatEagle wrote:Maybe because there's not enough information about this certain character around to get really in touch with the energy? Or maybe too dark to get bound to somebody?
Not everything exists or needs to exist.
That guy was always just supposed to be a nameless protagonist, not a hero or anything, so the player can better identify with them so they feel like the badass hero.
That's what my deeper thought about this was. Like the dragonborn from Skyrim or the Sole Survivor from Fallout.
Thank you for clarification!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

What I'm wondering is, if he would exist, how would he handle Jack's Morrigan? He'd probably kill her outright. I mean that's what he does, slaughter demons. She's a succubus, which is a demon.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Maybe they would somehow get along for the sake of the binding or the "bigger goal"
One of my CBs is a dragonslayer, but he at least gets along with my dragons. They keep an eye on him and vice versa and they're not the best friends, but they don't slaughter each other. They just get along.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Bump!
Some of us poor critters have to wait until lunch break or after work to surf on our personal websites, since the workplace Frowns Upon surfing when we are being paid to work. ;)
Or need to care for their weak, mortal bodies, haha :p

@Jack: Kelis couldn't find DoomSlayer? That's interesting, if you consider how many realms and universes there are. Maybe because there's not enough information about this certain character around to get really in touch with the energy? Or maybe too dark to get bound to somebody?
There's a lot. Right now, he has an alpha, and he will have the closest thing to him in a fictional realm, where he is indeed the same guy from the game, though I will have Jean make him and his home realm, along with his universe he debuted in. Doom Slayer will exist someday, that's for sure.

Return to “Living Entities”