Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:What I'm wondering is, if he would exist, how would he handle Jack's Morrigan? He'd probably kill her outright. I mean that's what he does, slaughter demons. She's a succubus, which is a demon.
Kelis told me that Morrigan the Succubus is not a demoness, she is just a powerful Succubus without any demoness parts. Well, if Slayer wanted to, I'll talk him out of it. She's on the side of good, and is an ally. She's not his enemy, and I am not his enemy either. They are both on the side of good. Though he would likely try to kill a girl who superficially looks like Morrigan, and is a demoness. A girl named Alice, as her friend calls her, since he can't pronounce her name himself. I tend to call her Alice, though she is shorter, standing at 4'10, her hair is paler, and her face is rounder than Morrigan, and she can't hide her wings like Morrigan can, and she lacks Morrigan's sheer full power. Though I think Doom Slayer would be gunning for Donovan Baine and Anita because Donovan slaughtered his family and friends as a child. He'd kill Donovan Baine for what he did to his loved ones, and he'd kill Anita to spare Earth from another Olivia Pierce. Also, Morrigan's immortal; She can't be killed.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, Morrigan's immortal; She can't be killed.
Being immortal doesn't mean they can't get killed. There's immortal and then there's Immortal.
Just because you don't age doesn't mean a knife to your heart won't destroy your body.

And I'm not so sure you'd be able to talk to him. Remember, he's been in hell for a loooong time, killing demons and killing demons and killing demons. He doesn't know anything else.
He'd probably have shot everything before you can even open your mouth.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, Morrigan's immortal; She can't be killed.
Being immortal doesn't mean they can't get killed. There's immortal and then there's Immortal.
Just because you don't age doesn't mean a knife to your heart won't destroy your body.

And I'm not so sure you'd be able to talk to him. Remember, he's been in hell for a loooong time, killing demons and killing demons and killing demons. He doesn't know anything else.
He'd probably have shot everything before you can even open your mouth.
His servitor gets along with Morrigan just fine, they've talked to each other like normal people. If his Servitor can along with Morrigan, than so can the actual Doom Slayer. Take my word on that. All my other companions get along with her just fine, especially the Jedi I have with me.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: His servitor gets along with Morrigan just fine, they've talked to each other like normal people. If his Servitor can along with Morrigan, than so can the actual Doom Slayer.
Yeah, but his servitor is an alpha. Not the real thing. And made to get along with your people and not be an unstoppable demon killing machine.
If there was a real Doomslayer, he would handle things much differently, you can take my word on that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: His servitor gets along with Morrigan just fine, they've talked to each other like normal people. If his Servitor can along with Morrigan, than so can the actual Doom Slayer.
Yeah, but his servitor is an alpha. Not the real thing. And made to get along with your people and not be an unstoppable demon killing machine.
If there was a real Doomslayer, he would handle things much differently, you can take my word on that.
Then perhaps what I will have Jean Grey, aka Phoenix do when she makes the actual Doom Slayer and his world with the Phoenix Force's Powers with Reality, is that he would be designed to get along with my people and companions, and there will be liberties taken with how he looks underneath the Praetor Suit, along with his voice. The actual Slayer will still be an unstoppable demon killing machine, but he would not just know mindless killing, he would know so much more than that.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Then perhaps what I will have Jean Grey, aka Phoenix do when she makes the actual Doom Slayer and his world with the Phoenix Force's Powers with Reality, is that he would be designed to get along with my people and companions, and there will be liberties taken with how he looks underneath the Praetor Suit, along with his voice. The actual Slayer will still be an unstoppable demon killing machine, but he would not just know mindless killing, he would know so much more than that.
But then it wouldn't be the actual Doomslayer anymore. It would be your version.

Heh, funny how that works. Reminds me of the guy who could alter reality and basically changed his girlfriend into the woman he wanted her to be. Although that didn't end well for him.

Why wouldn't you let her actually transport you into your own, self created universe? I mean physically.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Then perhaps what I will have Jean Grey, aka Phoenix do when she makes the actual Doom Slayer and his world with the Phoenix Force's Powers with Reality, is that he would be designed to get along with my people and companions, and there will be liberties taken with how he looks underneath the Praetor Suit, along with his voice. The actual Slayer will still be an unstoppable demon killing machine, but he would not just know mindless killing, he would know so much more than that.
But then it wouldn't be the actual Doomslayer anymore. It would be your version.

Heh, funny how that works. Reminds me of the guy who could alter reality and basically changed his girlfriend into the woman he wanted her to be. Although that didn't end well for him.

Why wouldn't you let her actually transport you into your own, self created universe? I mean physically.
As for that last part, no; Not something I'd like to do.

As for the first part, It's still the actual Doom Slayer when you look at it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

So, CB Jean Grey/Phoenix will make a servitor of Doom Guy so that he will be okay with CB Morrigan Aensland?
Why not just ask DLM to get an alpha of Doom Guy who will be okay with CB Morrigan?
Or better yet, ask Doomguy in chat? : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:So, CB Jean Grey/Phoenix will make a servitor of Doom Guy so that he will be okay with CB Morrigan Aensland?
Why not just ask DLM to get an alpha of Doom Guy who will be okay with CB Morrigan?
Or better yet, ask Doomguy in chat? : P
What I mean is Jean will make the actual Doom Slayer, as a character that Kelis will bind to me if I have Kelis try to find him again. I already have an Alpha of Doom Slayer, Kelis made him for me as a gift, since he could not find him yet. Should I post his details?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Well, then:
1. If you already receive the alpha of Doom Guy, why do you want CB Jean Grey to create another servitor of him for you?
2. Why would CB Jean create another Doom Guy for you? Does she owe you anything?
3. Agree with what Apro said, what CB Jean will create will not be an actual and established version of CB Doom Guy, it will be your (and most possibly her) version of him, no matter how close he is created to the actual one.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Living Entities”