Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Well, then:
1. If you already receive the alpha of Doom Guy, why do you want CB Jean Grey to create another servitor of him for you?
2. Why would CB Jean create another Doom Guy for you? Does she owe you anything?
3. Agree with what Apro said, what CB Jean will create will not be an actual and established version of CB Doom Guy, it will be your (and most possibly her) version of him, no matter how close he is created to the actual one.
1. No, not an alpha, a living entity. A character binding like Vampire Hunter D, for example.
2. No, but I want her help with having Doom Slayer, the actual man, exist.
3. Doom Guy and Doom Slayer are two different people from what I can gather, and I would like for me and Jean to kinda work on making Doom Slayer into an actual person, along with the DOOM 2016 Universe, since me and Jean will keep him as close as possible to the one from the game.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: 1. No, not an alpha, a living entity. A character binding like Vampire Hunter D, for example.
If it isn't an established character in its own universe, then it's not CB
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 2. No, but I want her help with having Doom Slayer, the actual man, exist.
Again, why should she help you?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 3. Doom Guy and Doom Slayer are two different people from what I can gather, and I would like for me and Jean to kinda work on making Doom Slayer into an actual person, along with the DOOM 2016 Universe, since me and Jean will keep him as close as possible to the one from the game.
Same person, different version, in my opinion.
Do you have the binding of CB Jean Grey? Have you bonded with her enough to know the story of the version of her in your keep? What if someone in her universe disagrees with this project?
And did you practice energy working, servitor magick, etc etc required to make complex servitor? It is not as easy as "Let there be light" thingy.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 1. No, not an alpha, a living entity. A character binding like Vampire Hunter D, for example.
If it isn't an established character in its own universe, then it's not CB
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 2. No, but I want her help with having Doom Slayer, the actual man, exist.
Again, why should she help you?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: 3. Doom Guy and Doom Slayer are two different people from what I can gather, and I would like for me and Jean to kinda work on making Doom Slayer into an actual person, along with the DOOM 2016 Universe, since me and Jean will keep him as close as possible to the one from the game.
Same person, different version, in my opinion.
Do you have the binding of CB Jean Grey? Have you bonded with her enough to know the story of the version of her in your keep? What if someone in her universe disagrees with this project?
And did you practice energy working, servitor magick, etc etc required to make complex servitor? It is not as easy as "Let there be light" thingy.
As for for 3, Yes, Kelis is working on Jean's binding to me, along with Superman, Spider-Man, and Wonder Woman, as well as other character bindings. Though believe me, I will keep this between me and Jean, and for the last time, it's not an alpha, it's supposed to an actual person, and his world, and his home realm of Argent D'nur. As for 2, I'd want to have her pitch in her ideas, as well as pitch her my ideas, and from what I've gathered about Doom Slayer's past from DOOM 2016.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Though believe me, I will keep this between me and Jean, and for the last time, it's not an alpha, it's supposed to an actual person, and his world, and his home realm of Argent D'nur. As for 2, I'd want to have her pitch in her ideas, as well as pitch her my ideas, and from what I've gathered about Doom Slayer's past from DOOM 2016.
Did you read up on how the Phoenix Force operates?
the Force must tap into the near limitless source of energy provided by life-force reserved for future generations, thus denying them existence
You're basically killing future generations. That's like......genocide? Now imagine how much energy is needed to create an actual real universe with real people. Killing off an universe to create another? Does that make sense?

Beside, who's to say she can even really create universes, outside of her own realms other laws might apply.

Who knows if the Phoenix Force is as powerful outside the marvel universe(s) as it's inside? It probably isn't.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Come to think of it, that would technically make you a megalomaniacal villain. Perfect for the Marvel universe, you'd be the new Thanos that everyone would try to defeat :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Come to think of it, that would technically make you a megalomaniacal villain. Perfect for the Marvel universe, you'd be the new Thanos that everyone would try to defeat :P
(Rolls Eyes.) I'm not interested in this, sorry. You're just wasting my time, as well as yours.

Now to everyone else, what other character bindings does everyone else have? What are your experiences with them?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: (Rolls Eyes.) I'm not interested in this, sorry. You're just wasting my time, as well as yours.
Definitely not wasting my time. I'm getting to the core of the matter.

Does that mean you don't care if you destroy a whole universe and everything in it as long as you get what you want? I mean, you know how the phoenix force works. Do you still intend to go through with it?
Or is everything just as real as you want it to be?

It does kind of tempt me to send you a visitor with a message just to check on your perception and communication skills.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: (Rolls Eyes.) I'm not interested in this, sorry. You're just wasting my time, as well as yours.
Definitely not wasting my time. I'm getting to the core of the matter.

Does that mean you don't care if you destroy a whole universe and everything in it as long as you get what you want? I mean, you know how the phoenix force works. Do you still intend to go through with it?
Or is everything just as real as you want it to be?

It does kind of tempt me to send you a visitor with a message just to check on your perception and communication skills.
For the record, no, I don't plan on going through with it. I was messing with all of you.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:Maybe they would somehow get along for the sake of the binding or the "bigger goal"
One of my CBs is a dragonslayer, but he at least gets along with my dragons. They keep an eye on him and vice versa and they're not the best friends, but they don't slaughter each other. They just get along.
Oh really? And how does that go? What is his name, what does he look like, and who is he?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Aprophis wrote:Come to think of it, that would technically make you a megalomaniacal villain. Perfect for the Marvel universe, you'd be the new Thanos that everyone would try to defeat :P
Boah, now I'm jealous o_o I also wanna be a supervillain in someones universe!

But Jack, why is it sooo important to you that you create a real Doom Slayer? I mean apart from the fact that you would destroy a whole universe, he would probably go on random kill sprees to...kill more beings. I think this would fall into the category of creating a BA-being, if killing is his only meaning to life.
If the Alpha already resembles Kelis+your version of him, with a weaker intent to kill, why creating another one?
I mean Alphas are pretty living entity like, with the only difference that they're connected to the Alphaverse.
Like Apro said, it can't be "the real thing", if he's created by another being. It's the same thing, as your Alpha, just created by another person.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
CatEagle wrote:Maybe they would somehow get along for the sake of the binding or the "bigger goal"
One of my CBs is a dragonslayer, but he at least gets along with my dragons. They keep an eye on him and vice versa and they're not the best friends, but they don't slaughter each other. They just get along.
Oh really? And how does that go? What is his name, what does he look like, and who is he?
It goes pretty well, I guess. Most of the time he's on the ground, while the dragons soar in the sky, so there isn't much interference there. When I need the advice or want to talk with one of my dragon friends, he mostly just stands in the corner and watches. He doesn't talk much in general, rarely more than one or two short sentences.
I guess for him it's like working with an unpleasant co-worker. You don't like him as a friend, but you can't get rid of him and you like to work on your working place too much, so everything you can do is bear with the situatation and make the best out of it.
(I'm sure he doesn't think as bad about my dragons as I imagine it. He just don't really trust them. It's doubtful he really considers killing them, he isn't the typical guy, who starts fights)
http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer_Ornstein

Return to “Living Entities”