Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:
Aprophis wrote:Come to think of it, that would technically make you a megalomaniacal villain. Perfect for the Marvel universe, you'd be the new Thanos that everyone would try to defeat :P
Boah, now I'm jealous o_o I also wanna be a supervillain in someones universe!

But Jack, why is it sooo important to you that you create a real Doom Slayer? I mean apart from the fact that you would destroy a whole universe, he would probably go on random kill sprees to...kill more beings. I think this would fall into the category of creating a BA-being, if killing is his only meaning to life.
If the Alpha already resembles Kelis+your version of him, with a weaker intent to kill, why creating another one?
I mean Alphas are pretty living entity like, with the only difference that they're connected to the Alphaverse.
Like Apro said, it can't be "the real thing", if he's created by another being. It's the same thing, as your Alpha, just created by another person.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
CatEagle wrote:Maybe they would somehow get along for the sake of the binding or the "bigger goal"
One of my CBs is a dragonslayer, but he at least gets along with my dragons. They keep an eye on him and vice versa and they're not the best friends, but they don't slaughter each other. They just get along.
Oh really? And how does that go? What is his name, what does he look like, and who is he?
It goes pretty well, I guess. Most of the time he's on the ground, while the dragons soar in the sky, so there isn't much interference there. When I need the advice or want to talk with one of my dragon friends, he mostly just stands in the corner and watches. He doesn't talk much in general, rarely more than one or two short sentences.
I guess for him it's like working with an unpleasant co-worker. You don't like him as a friend, but you can't get rid of him and you like to work on your working place too much, so everything you can do is bear with the situatation and make the best out of it.
(I'm sure he doesn't think as bad about my dragons as I imagine it. He just don't really trust them. It's doubtful he really considers killing them, he isn't the typical guy, who starts fights)
http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Slayer_Ornstein
And switching subjects now to other character bindings. What other character bindings do you have other than that Dragon Slayer?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

JackOLantern2170 wrote: And switching subjects now to other character bindings. What other character bindings do you have other than that Dragon Slayer?
I don't talk about them alot and prefer to keep most of them "in the background", but one of the other guys I was talking about here (and in chat- so it doesn't really matter anymore, when I mention him here :D) is Alistair from Dragon Age.
Luckily he isn't as whiney and doesn't have daddy issues, like the Alistair from the Books and Comics (just a bit of self-doubt, when he has a bad day), more like the one from DA:O : he really needs to be around people and because of this he's exhausting sometimes...especially when he really waaaants the attention and I read his name everywhere, or see other manifestations, with a prone to sarcasm and irony and playing all kinds of pranks (...like pinching cheeks...), but he is also very protective and bold. It's hard for me not to underestimate him, because of his seemingly careless personality.

He is one of the few beings, who came for a visit at the evening before I got the mail from Kelis that he was found. Sensing, communication and even manifestations stayed as intense as it was at the moment of the first meeting.

Since than he became one of my closest spirits and belongs to my "inner circle", the beings, who are with me almost every day, despite our differences in personality.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: And switching subjects now to other character bindings. What other character bindings do you have other than that Dragon Slayer?
I don't talk about them alot and prefer to keep most of them "in the background", but one of the other guys I was talking about here (and in chat- so it doesn't really matter anymore, when I mention him here :D) is Alistair from Dragon Age.
Luckily he isn't as whiney and doesn't have daddy issues, like the Alistair from the Books and Comics (just a bit of self-doubt, when he has a bad day), more like the one from DA:O : he really needs to be around people and because of this he's exhausting sometimes...especially when he really waaaants the attention and I read his name everywhere, or see other manifestations, with a prone to sarcasm and irony and playing all kinds of pranks (...like pinching cheeks...), but he is also very protective and bold. It's hard for me not to underestimate him, because of his seemingly careless personality.

He is one of the few beings, who came for a visit at the evening before I got the mail from Kelis that he was found. Sensing, communication and even manifestations stayed as intense as it was at the moment of the first meeting.

Since than he became one of my closest spirits and belongs to my "inner circle", the beings, who are with me almost every day, despite our differences in personality.
Pretty cool.

I have a pretty interesting companion who can be really cocky, though it's well deserved. Let's just say it's just Douglas Jay Falcon, who besides Morrigan, is one of my other favorite character bindings. He's 6'3 compared to me, and he towers over me, I guess you can say I'm short for a man, though my companions usually get the chance to talk to me, though if they've done manifestations, I have not seen them, since I don't understand this whole manifestation stick myself. And Samus is even taller than him in her suit, and she towers over me at 7'0. I feel like an ant when I am standing next to Samus, though she's opened up to me about herself. Never revealed too much about myself to them, though, since I'm a pretty private person. They've kinda had to figure things out about me.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

Anyone else have any interesting experiences with their character bindings?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Curious Cats has a question for everyone with CBs: How do they react, if you deal with the franchise they're from? (reading their books/playing games etc.) Are they confused? Feel flattered? Or do they dislike it?

And if they like it: do you notice a higher activity from them, if you research stuff, or play their games, because of the extra energy caused by the attention?

And did you ever think about offering them merch from the franchises they're from?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:Curious Cats has a question for everyone with CBs: How do they react, if you deal with the franchise they're from? (reading their books/playing games etc.) Are they confused? Feel flattered? Or do they dislike it?

And if they like it: do you notice a higher activity from them, if you research stuff, or play their games, because of the extra energy caused by the attention?

And did you ever think about offering them merch from the franchises they're from?
I have no idea how they react, since mine are not physical beings.

No, I never thought about offering them merch from the franchises their from, since I'm not much of a collector or have shrines of my character bindings.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Finally coming from the other thread, JackOLantern2170 if you like to, tell me about the characters you decided for :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:Finally coming from the other thread, JackOLantern2170 if you like to, tell me about the characters you decided for :)
I'd be glad too to share them with you, I'll provide you the names of them. There are a lot of characters I wanted to go for, since there are a lot that I wanted to find to put closure on, like with Dante, Spider-Man, and even the Post Crisis Earth, since I don't know if it still exists because of Flashpoint, and because of Convergence.

Classic Dante aka Tony Redgrave from the original Devil May Cry Games, 1,2,3, and 4.
Yoko Littner
Alucard aka Dracula aka Vlad Tepes from Hellsing
Rydias from Final Fantasy
Spider-Man Aka Peter Parker
Jean Grey Aka Marvel Girl Aka Phoenix
Superman aka Clark Kent aka Kal-El
Wonder Woman Aka Diana Prince
Rangiku Matsumoto (Bleach)
Belldandy
Future Trunks
Spike Spiegel
Chun-Li
Mai Shiranui
Paletuna
Vert
Batman aka Bruce Wayne
Captain America aka Steve Rodgers
Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
James Heller (PROTOTYPE 2 Main Character)
Rossweisse (DxD)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Galen Marek aka Starkiller
Serious Sam Stone
Solid Snake (David)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Kim Possible
Luke Skywalker (The Same One from the Expanded Universe, not the SJW Star Wars Universe, the same one Kyle Katarn knows and worked alongside before; hated what Rian Johnson did to him, and I hate what J.J Abrams did to Han Solo, will never forgive them, and another thing, screw Kathleen Kennedy. Complete Liar who disrespects the Star Wars Fans, and clearly has no idea what Star Wars is.)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario Plus Vampire)
Kasumi (Dead Or Alive)

And that's that batch, and I may go for a final character binding batch at some point, but I know I am confident enough to put up with them for life. As for why I went for them, it's because I felt they could help me on my journey in life. Maybe they could help me look at things in a way I have not been able to look at it before.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:Finally coming from the other thread, JackOLantern2170 if you like to, tell me about the characters you decided for :)
I'd be glad too to share them with you, I'll provide you the names of them. There are a lot of characters I wanted to go for, since there are a lot that I wanted to find to put closure on, like with Dante, Spider-Man, and even the Post Crisis Earth, since I don't know if it still exists because of Flashpoint, and because of Convergence.

Classic Dante aka Tony Redgrave from the original Devil May Cry Games, 1,2,3, and 4.
Yoko Littner
Belldandy
Future Trunks
Spike Spiegel
Chun-Li
Mai Shiranui
Paletuna
Vert
Batman aka Bruce Wayne
Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
Rossweisse (DxD)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Serious Sam Stone
Solid Snake (David)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Kim Possible
Luke Skywalker (The Same One from the Expanded Universe, not the SJW Star Wars Universe, the same one Kyle Katarn knows and worked alongside before; hated what Rian Johnson did to him, and I hate what J.J Abrams did to Han Solo, will never forgive them, and another thing, screw Kathleen Kennedy. Complete Liar who disrespects the Star Wars Fans, and clearly has no idea what Star Wars is.)
Kasumi (Dead Or Alive)

And that's that batch, and I may go for a final character binding batch at some point, but I know I am confident enough to put up with them for life. As for why I went for them, it's because I felt they could help me on my journey in life. Maybe they could help me look at things in a way I have not been able to look at it before.
Sorry I'm replying late again 2ded so much going on atm.
That's quite a bunch! Though I wonder if they all get along, if they even meet that is. But it'll be interesting I think 2cl

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Yoko Littner
Belldandy
Future Trunks
Spike Spiegel
Chun-Li
Mai Shiranui
Paletuna
Vert
Batman aka Bruce Wayne
Cole Macgrath (inFAMOUS)
Rossweisse (DxD)
Weiss Schnee (RWBY)
Serious Sam Stone
Solid Snake (David)
Sol Badguy (Guilty Gear)
Holo (Spice and Wolf)
Kim Possible
Kasumi (Dead Or Alive)

Sorry I'm replying late again 2ded so much going on atm.
That's quite a bunch! Though I wonder if they all get along, if they even meet that is. But it'll be interesting I think 2cl
@MidnightMusings Now that I'm back, it sure as hell will be interesting. I'm pretty sure they'll get along just fine, if my other character bindings get along, they'll get along just fine.

@CatVictoriam So let me get this straight about your character bindings.. Are they rather unpleasant to look at, at least their physical appearance?

@MechanicalMelancholy Has Guzma ever spoken to you in a specific tone? And how are battles with Pokemon Trainers and Pokemon in his universe? Are they violent, are they brutal, and do they not take turns? Is it like in the games, or in the magna version of Pokemon or like how battles and fights are in real life? Who was the trainer that defeated Guzma and Team Skull? Did he tell you? Also, has he heard of Pokemon Trainer Red and Pokemon Trainer Gold, the young boy who defeated Red on Mountain Silver in that Blizzard? Did he ever learn of the legendary battle that took place there? Also, when you can, maybe you can give him the idea to have him find Red, and challenge Red to a friendly Pokemon Sparring Session with you as a witness to the session? Maybe once that happens, you can put what happened here in the character binding section here, so that I know, and that everyone will learn just how strong Red is. Though if I could hazard a guess, he's probably on Mountain Silver, or he's in Pallet Town. But I don't know, but he could be anywhere in Kanto, for all that anyone knows. By the way, has Guzma ever of Cynthia, the former Pokemon Champion of Sinnoh?

Return to “Living Entities”