Character Bindings.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

JackOLantern2170 wrote: @CatVictoriam So let me get this straight about your character bindings.. Are they rather unpleasant to look at, at least their physical appearance?
You ask me, if they're ugly? :,D
*shrug* I wouldn't say that, pretty pleasant, to be honest, at least in my opinion , but I have a weird preference anyways :,D

LilyCake
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

How do these bindings work? In my novel WIP, the main characters are thoughtforms who've protected me all my life. There's no way someone can just bind them because they're already mine. And surely the "core" of these characters must stay with their authors to continue their work?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

It's based up the multiverse theory. The astral is vast, so the chance that the "fictional" world, where these characters exist, exist somewhere in some form in the astral, is big.
It's all based on the idea that these authors somehow come in touch with these places in the astral and catch glimpses of the people and happenings there and write them down.

People, who sell bindings to them, seek these places out in the astral (with the help of the unique energy pattern of said character), where they exist and ask them, if they like XY person and if they want to get bond. If the first doesn't agree, you "jump" into a similar universe and so on, until you find someone, who agrees. But I guess it can happen, that no being, who wants to be bound, can found :x

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam Breaking my silence for this; I think the way you put it is very much that, but these character bindings we all have are the actual people that have had fictional characters based off of them. Which if anything, they are distinguishable from their respective fictional counterparts, which is an excellent thing. I've had problems with how some characters were portrayed. (Looks dirtily and with an angry expression at Marvel, Capcom, Radical Entertainment, Activision, UDON, and bad fans, and their bad interpretations of the actual people who have had fictional and fan fictional stuff on them.)

As for your weird preference.. Is there anything we need to know about how weird you can get for those list of preferences as to how your character bindings look?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've had problems with how some characters were portrayed. (Looks dirtily and with an angry expression at Marvel, Capcom, Radical Entertainment, Activision, UDON, and bad fans, and their bad interpretations of the actual people who have had fictional and fan fictional stuff on them.)
Well, since you get a personalised version according to your specifications, that means the character that are bound to you have a personality that fits you. Doesn't mean there are not versions out there that aren't just like the portrayed ones by Marvel, Capcom, etc.

For example I have the Darkstalkers Lilith and Morrigan where Lilith is NOT a part of Morrigan but rather her own person.

Bottom line, the character you have might not be the character that the creators have glimpsed upon or are connected to. They probably have different personalities.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:I've had problems with how some characters were portrayed. (Looks dirtily and with an angry expression at Marvel, Capcom, Radical Entertainment, Activision, UDON, and bad fans, and their bad interpretations of the actual people who have had fictional and fan fictional stuff on them.)
Well, since you get a personalised version according to your specifications, that means the character that are bound to you have a personality that fits you. Doesn't mean there are not versions out there that aren't just like the portrayed ones by Marvel, Capcom, etc.

For example I have the Darkstalkers Lilith and Morrigan where Lilith is NOT a part of Morrigan but rather her own person.

Bottom line, the character you have might not be the character that the creators have glimpsed upon or are connected to. They probably have different personalities.

So you have a Morrigan and a Lilith from Darkstalkers? What do they look like, at least to you? Why is Lilith not a part of Morrigan? What is this Morrigan’s history, and what is this Lilith’s history? The Morrigan I have is not the same one you have, that’s for sure. What universe are they from, is it from one of the many Darkstalkers universes? Are they Succubi?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: So you have a Morrigan and a Lilith from Darkstalkers? What do they look like, at least to you? Why is Lilith not a part of Morrigan? What is this Morrigan’s history, and what is this Lilith’s history? The Morrigan I have is not the same one you have, that’s for sure. What universe are they from, is it from one of the many Darkstalkers universes? Are they Succubi?
Pretty much as they're described. Because I asked one to be found that isn't. So she probably is a real sister, born the same way as Morrigan.
Yes, they're from a Darkstalker universe and no, not as the ubi race is defined here, they're different.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: So you have a Morrigan and a Lilith from Darkstalkers? What do they look like, at least to you? Why is Lilith not a part of Morrigan? What is this Morrigan’s history, and what is this Lilith’s history? The Morrigan I have is not the same one you have, that’s for sure. What universe are they from, is it from one of the many Darkstalkers universes? Are they Succubi?
Pretty much as they're described. Because I asked one to be found that isn't. So she probably is a real sister, born the same way as Morrigan.
Yes, they're from a Darkstalker universe and no, not as the ubi race is defined here, they're different.
So the Morrigan you have has hair down to her lower back and has green, while my Morrigan has hair down to her ankles and has blue eyes, and is a Succubus. So what species are your Morrigan and Lilith then? My Morrigan's species is as clear as day, but what are your Morrigan and Lilith's Species?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote:So the Morrigan you have has hair down to her lower back and has green, while my Morrigan has hair down to her ankles and has blue eyes, and is a Succubus. So what species are your Morrigan and Lilith then? My Morrigan's species is as clear as day, but what are your Morrigan and Lilith's Species?
Well, darkstalkers aensland succubi, what else? That's what succubi in their universe are like.
If we'd show them succubi that we have here and how and what they do, they'd probably ask the same question you did.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:So the Morrigan you have has hair down to her lower back and has green, while my Morrigan has hair down to her ankles and has blue eyes, and is a Succubus. So what species are your Morrigan and Lilith then? My Morrigan's species is as clear as day, but what are your Morrigan and Lilith's Species?
Well, darkstalkers aensland succubi, what else? That's what succubi in their universe are like.
If we'd show them succubi that we have here and how and what they do, they'd probably ask the same question you did.
Oh, I see. What do your Morrigan and Lilith sound like? Do they happen to have a Scottish Accent, or are they lacking an accent?

Return to “Living Entities”