How does one switch off the 'analyzing/overthink' part of your head?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

CerataPhthalma wrote:Literally nothing will be able to take the place of practice. You can have every single immortal deity on this plane of existence open the way for you, and you will remain in the exact same place until you exercise the skills. It's like lifting weights: you can drink protein all day long and talk about how often you go to the gym and look at the weights, and you can identify and name every single machine in the gym--but until you actually start using them, you're never going to build muscle. A trainer telling you what to do and explaining the machines isn't going to help until you are in the middle of actually doing the thing.

Believing you have an inability or are oppressed or marginalized is the first step in making sure you never get anywhere with the process. Words have weight, and so do beliefs.
Your statement holds alot of merit, today my internal dialogue unless it was a being told me "If you still ask yourself whether you can do something or lack the ability then a block is at work". further confirmed when my voice while speaking was more firm when testing out the statement.

Today when travelling on a train, I looked down at the trees and was considering the possibility that my carriage would flip then roll down crashing down the slope with the trees. Feeling a sense of dread but glad it didn't actually occur.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I fear I might have been attacked by a black arts being I have no idea because I felt a coldness in the air immediately after reading or seeing their listing. When I felt fear the worst could happen? How to find out?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Will contact the conjurer of the listings later anyway. What if BA entities or spirits might enjoy attacking especially me and see me as some sort of 'ideal target'?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-somebody found that I a being of theirs caught a low level demon doing 'hit and run' attacks on me whenever I was 'not looking'.

Whatever it was, details are that it was sent to me and had been lurking around hiding for a very long time around me. Way before I came here.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Serv, this is not the first time something like this has come up. Last time I believe it was when you were reading a BA entry (could have been from the CH Encyclopedia or somewhere else can't remember). In general the chances are slim to none. But you seem to focus on such things, you focus on BA attacking you, so by doing this alone you are bound to attract it at some point. So yes, that in itself can make you an "ideal target".

Secondly, regarding this "low level demon" around you, you really need to get that verified by someone who is experienced aka a reputable practitioner. You cannot take the word of one of us (who are not practitioners) alone.

Side note, the seller in question does not sell true BA. They label it BA because it is very dark DA. BIG difference between BA and very dark DA.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

ServantofJustice wrote:I fear I might have been attacked by a black arts being I have no idea because I felt a coldness in the air immediately after reading or seeing their listing. When I felt fear the worst could happen? How to find out?
You were most likely picking up on the being's energy, and they may or may not have visited you.. that's all. I think it might be a good idea to check with the seller. Clear up any notions of being attacked.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Who is the "somebody" in the "somebody found a low-level demon" post? Not as in "asking you to 'out' them", but as in "what exactly are their credentials"?

Know that CH now has rules against offering third-party spirit readings, specifically because of the massive drama caused when people got told things like "Your vessel is empty", "Your spirit is unhappy and wants to be rehomed", or "It's not the WA creature you thought; it's a BA demon".

People exist who might honestly attempt such a reading, and for various and sundry reasons, they are simply wrong about what they saw. People also exist who'd dishonestly offer answers guaranteed to cause maximum drama, or who wish to drum up business for themselves by saying "You have a BA hostile entity going after you, and/or a BA curse, but if you pay me, I will remove it".

Ask someone with a proven track record of both accuracy and honesty to look in on you, if you think a problem is brewing. But I think there's no cause for alarm here. Even the being in the listing is waiting for the right keeper. If you both know you're not the person, they'll likely spend no more attention on you.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Who is the "somebody" in the "somebody found a low-level demon" post? Not as in "asking you to 'out' them", but as in "what exactly are their credentials"?

Know that CH now has rules against offering third-party spirit readings, specifically because of the massive drama caused when people got told things like "Your vessel is empty", "Your spirit is unhappy and wants to be rehomed", or "It's not the WA creature you thought; it's a BA demon".

People exist who might honestly attempt such a reading, and for various and sundry reasons, they are simply wrong about what they saw. People also exist who'd dishonestly offer answers guaranteed to cause maximum drama, or who wish to drum up business for themselves by saying "You have a BA hostile entity going after you, and/or a BA curse, but if you pay me, I will remove it".

Ask someone with a proven track record of both accuracy and honesty to look in on you, if you think a problem is brewing. But I think there's no cause for alarm here. Even the being in the listing is waiting for the right keeper. If you both know you're not the person, they'll likely spend no more attention on you.
There was no 'third party reading' but just interaction in general which a being was sent by a member to visit me, and they detected a 'low level demon'. There wasn't really a 'demand' for anything?

And honest is honest, I did remember getting harassed by certain beings or two earlier on in life until reaching before teen years. Often in 'semi-awake or not can't tell' states that almost exactly resembled everything in the physical except being unable to utter words properly. Or earlier on before that humanoid forms of 'lights' in the dark.

This is why I considered it.

Btw so if it turns out my 'third eye' is already open and I did have ability to see beings more then now I would like to get that ability fully back as one of my goals. If there's any way on how to do it.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Not sure if the above counts or not and how long ago but I remembered it being pretty accepted before? Anyway the person wanted to help with safety because it was a matter involving danger of BA
Last edited by HighSkies on Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

ServantofJustice wrote:...I would like to get that ability fully back as one of my goals. If there's any way on how to do it.
Practice, patience.. more practice, and more patience.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”