Meditation: What do I keep out?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

One technique I've tried to do and used for awhile before coming on here is dismiss all information that come through the 'senses' as physical things rather than via soul?

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Does it work to your satisfaction when you do that?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Does it work to your satisfaction when you do that?
What I would be trying to achieve is get my mind back into the 'here and now' in order to raise awareness so depends. I had a binding for default patron Odin and a spell for 'overcoming a scattered mind', and I don't feel as scattered as I used to? Whether its down to a blockage(bad) or the spell(good).

Another thing, last night when I was tired I found 'at will visualisation' much more effective and easier for some reason. For example when I went to drift off on the couch after sitting for some time I thought I was still on my computer chair again with the exact same sensation of being there I would get when I am sitting there, but when I woke myself up I was on the couch again. I literally thought I was wherever that I visualised and fully convinced I was there when extremely tired? What do you believe happened?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69985.html

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

You are asking questions about experiences that are deeply subjective to you. These are assessments only you can make. You are the judge of whether any given meditation technique is working to your satisfaction, as well as whether you perceive your mind as being less scattered after procuring the spell from CH. And it is you who will have to discern whether the experience of sitting at the computer chair, while being physically on the couch, was a dream, an astral projection, or something else. There isn't one set of sensations that everyone perceives while astrally projecting.

Look back on it and remember the sensations. Write them down in as much detail as you can. Keep an ongoing journal. Then keep doing what you've found useful and determine what your own personal meta experiences feel like to you.

Trust your own perceptions and feelings.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Meditation”