Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Tuatha de Danann
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Manannanschild
Zodiac:

Recently I came across a description of a vampire type which feeds on fertility. Most of them are female and are living vampires. Information I have seems to indicate that these individuals can somehow transfer unwanted pregnancies from a willing partner into their own womb. What I would like to know is what kind of vampire would they be classified as and how would it work?

A descendant of Manannan mac Lir, through his child Cliodhna, the Queen of Banshees. Practitioner of necromancy and spirit-working. Spiritual companions include: 1 Irish River Djinn, 2 Banshees, 3 Slaugh Sidhe, 10 Reanimates, 6 Ghoul Djinn, 4 Black Hounds, 1 Samhain Dragon, 4 Human Necromancers, 2 Weremothers, 4 Nosfecunda, 1 Fertility Witch, 5 Crow-Maidens, 8 Irish Vampires, 9 Skeletal Guards, 5 Bone Golems, 2 Tomb Legionaires, 4 Units of Phantom Soldiers, 1 Bog Mummy, 23 Dark Phoenixes...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm can you elaborate on the info about this vampire race, e.g. from where etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've seen some from this seller as shown by this listings text <<Removed by Mod>> that say they effect fertility.If its gone when this is read then this is what it said with the main point to this topic bolded.
HAUNTED RING OF VAMPIRE QUEEN

She is pretty much as a being who is friendly, realistic, and cultured. She prefers to be open and try to explain things. You do not need to wear this item for it to work, just keep it close by. She wishes to help out because she wants to be able to tell the other spirits that she knows something akin to, "I told you I was hardcore." She is completely safe to have, works great with other spirits, other people in your home, and pets! Although it is difficult to pinpoint the exact age since spirits live on another plane of existence, this spirit is somewhere around 7,000 years old. This is not that old in terms of spirits' lifetimes. In addition, she is also skilled in helping you in these ways she will She will give greater charisma to make others attracted towards you manipulate fertility -- either give it or take it away depending on which of them you ask for protection from getting fooled by traps wealth and prosperity the persuasion powers for mind control enhanced psychic and psionic ability precognition - precognition is from the Latin word precognition, which means prior or previous knowledge. it is the obtaining of knowledge or a vision about an event before it occurs. for harmony in all aspects of your life that will interweave and allow you to become whole this spirit help to find your soulmate, your twin soul, for love and marriage and better dealings with your boss

SHE CAN TEACH YOU TO Do night vision SHE CAN grant wishes she will protect to no end. She has the ability to move obstacles from ones life. This item has bound to it a female vampire spirit. This spirit has pale skin, black hair, and She is extremely charismatic and seductive and she can bestow these abilities onto you as well. She will not take energy from you or any being you care about--all spirits feed on energy only.
I don't think it can go to that extent since that sounds pretty extrem but accoding to this some can effect fertillity to a extent from what this implise.

blessed be
Last edited by Likes2Read on Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: No listing of third parties' items, no posting sale listings outside seller section

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

"Nos" is spanish for "us" and "Fecundar" is spanish for "to fertilize" - so I would think "Nosfecunda" translates to "to fertilize us".. I googled around for any mythology on this type of Vampire but found nothing related to it.

Return to “Vampire”