Gargoyles and The Future

Belladonna_
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I’ve noticed in a more recent reply to a thread on here there was talk about Gargoyles seeing the future and such and whether they are able to or not.

I personally have found that Gargoyles, while not able to exactly predict and see the future- they are indeed able to see the near future aka what is coming up with the path that you are on. I wouldn’t exactly call it being able to see the future but they are able to see what is coming up for you and the things that are approaching you and the life path that you are on.

So pretty much in short, they cannot see the distant future for you, but they know what is approaching. I’ve seen many people mention these experiences with their Gargoyles and many Gargoyles that have been listed by a variety of sellers.

I also personally have found this to be very true as well from personally experiences with my Gargoyle. When I got my first Gargoyle he came with a message, and as I was reading the message he came with, I had a very extreme vision flash before my eyes of an event that was going to be occurring in the future that he wanted me to be ready for. A week later after I received his message and had the visionary experience he provided, the event that I had saw happened in exact and he was there with me by my side the entire way through. He provided me lots of strength and never left my side was always there like he had told me.

Just wanted to share this with there because I’ve seen a few people talk about this topic and I wanted to give the clarification regarding it.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Mm which thread, if you can link it here? : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

darkwing wrote:Mm which thread, if you can link it here? : )

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/pos ... re#p587065

Satanic mentioned about how Gargoyles cannot see the future but can help you regarding what is upcoming with your path. He’s right! :)

Just wanted to make a thread To discuss this incredible ability that Gargoyles are capable of.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...

Return to “Gargoyle”