For blockages how to tell if its due to third eye state, blockages or doubt?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For blocks that prevent you from properly interacting how do you tell if it is due to third eye state related, blockages or doubt from your subconscious? And if possible is there anybody you know who can check the state of your third eye, if its open, closed or open but clouded by blockages? Because

I've read that in some cases a person's 'third eye' can be completely open or just open and still yet they cannot see because its unhealthy, from diet/lifestyle, inner blocks created by the subconscious or just down to doubt that is 'deep down' manifesting from within which was accumulated from their life. I've even had some services that helped 'ensure' that my third eye could be as open as it should be also, and secondly when I could perceive better I often perceived spirits/beings that were bad and hardly ever saw good/neutral ones which occurred in a 'once in a lifetime' rate.

If I didn't tell you I come from a side of family that has some very old beliefs which resembles 'medieval dogma' of trying to perceive the non-physical and find it via using the 5 senses to find their 'trace', plus analyzing the fabric of 'reality' to find them or any meaning including that left behind by whomever would be the creator. I was taught often or they believed that positive/neutral entities and others can 'only be seen by special people', but that 'evil beings/entities' are always the easiest to sense for some unknown reason. As well as interpreting the intent behind certain events occurring and the reasons as to why plus by which forces, good or malicious.

I have this habit of 'going to figures I trust to feel secure'.

But early on during childhood I was able to 'see' including especially in the dark I think or in a half-dream, half-awake state where I was attacked by these evil entities. Plus my parent who I live with is most open to seeing evil and dark spirits/entities or having impressions of them plus is 'terrified'. For why I used the word 'medieval' is because many people when discussing the beliefs from my side of the family think it comes to mind, it could have been a medieval way of perceiving kind of like a distant 'cousin' that branched off from a relative but are still in their bloodline.

The theory goes that the 'forces of nature' or the physical are dictated from behind by the non-physical forces, some diseases and ailments including physical/mental can be or if in their case then; 'most' are absolutely caused by evil spirits/demons. In cases physical diseases can be treated by medicine yes but still sometimes an evil spirit/malicious being could have intended it which I do consider a good point. Some of the beliefs from my side of the family include that many criminals have demonic souls or are possessed by demons/evil spirits and influenced somehow to commit the crime(Just some examples but try not to get off topic).

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Also alot of the materialists and materialist notions going around in some of the communities or the society I've been with that kept regurgitating and trying to push their beliefs on everybody sometimes. My city is also full of those people.

I've found though that the anxiety making me distrust my own perception/instincts and making me overthink could be a big factor but I wonder if there are any others? Fear that if I 'do not think that I may crash the car' as a proverb of saying it or bump into an object. Or 'if you about to go into a battle, you must first find all the best pieces of armour or spend time as much as possible to make sure they are all tightly fitted before doing anything.'

I found if I use instincts more including in the way I talk to other people 'irl' and I just say what I mean to say a bit more than thinking it, that I talk more normally + concise now than before without trying to 'edit' my real life sentence by going 'um/oh wait i meant x!, *carries on sentence*'.

I've gotten a dynamite binding for two things just incase of anything else and also the blockage buster.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

In my experiences with malicious entities I mentioned for details:

I remember 'being in the dark' and seeing some glowing things 'in the dark' or unless its the 'lights' you see with your naked eye in the air. Beginning to take form of what I feared most before coming to 'haunt' me.

The other was even more realistic, and it took place with the same being over several times. I am 100% certain it wasn't sleep 'paralysis' because I could fully move my arms, legs and could try to even run away or kick my legs when 'awake' in a (idk if dream/awake state) but it was useless(They caught up with no issue). I could not 'scream' or 'talk' however. Happened nearly a dozen times total, and I woke up with a flinch each time after being made unconscious by the attack. This made me philosophize if there are multiple realities and if I might have been killed in another, plus am now alive in this one lol.

Both these experiences happened in states hard to distinguish between dream or 'real' in earlier childhood or early teens sometimes(not as much).

Return to “General Questions”