A werewolf visited my dream?

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Last night, I was looking through my wish list to see if any of the spirits I had there were sold out. As I was looking at the list, I completely forgot I had a female werewolf on there, I added her to my wishlist for protection reasons if I'm not able to sense any Gryphon coming through but she caught an interest on me. I read her description trying to remember why I saved her (her personality lol). Before dozing off I told my pheonix that she's always welcome to join me in the dream world. In my dream, right before waking up, I was having that feeling like I was being followed, then she made herself known to me. I looked behind me and I saw this black silhouette shape like a big wolf, she had gold eyes and boy, they were very mesmerizing (O.O). She was watching me from behind a large tree. She was in her wolf form and then tried to approach me cautiously. Of course I didn't realize after I woke up because I thought it was just one of those random animal popping up dreams but this particular one struck me the most. For some reason I randomly thought of the color of her eyes then I remembered her description on the listing says that she had a silver and black coat , her eyes are gold. So there, I wonder if she was curious of who was checking her out? Or just came to visit I'm not sure it was just out of the blue when it happened and I wasn't able to see my pheonix, maybe I thought she got scared when she saw the wolf.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Sounds like a possible calling to me. :)

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:Sounds like a possible calling to me. :)
That was the first time that another spirit would visit my dream. I've read topics here where similar situations happened but I've never thought of a spirit would called out to me. With that being said I feel honored that someone with that caliber would be interested to me and I'm shocked it's a werewolf too!. Never thought about having a werewolf until now. If she does visits again then I'll consider getting her, I asked my pheonix about her if she really did came to visit, also I've notice that our dogs were reacting to something big (I'm pretty sure it's not the pheonix because they're pretty calm around her) like today our miniature shinauzer sudden started getting on top of my chest and was looking up growling then chased it out of my room and downstairs. I don't think it's an unbound spirit though. Could it be the same spirit from my dream? Is this common when it comes to spirits calling out to you, they would actually visit your home?.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

It could be the prebound Werewolf, yes. It's not unheard of for a spirit to visit your home. :) Werewolves are great spirits to have, they are extremely loyal and can be protective.

Kuraitsubaki
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Feranox wrote:It could be the prebound Werewolf, yes. It's not unheard of for a spirit to visit your home. :) Werewolves are great spirits to have, they are extremely loyal and can be protective.
Thank You for the insight Fera!, considering what happened, I'll definitely consider getting her. 1ak

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor

You're most welcome!

Return to “Creatures K-Z”