Kodenline

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Has anybody bought from the ebay-seller Kodenline, yet? I am curious about the experiences you have made with his items. Some listings sound really interesting. :)

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Nah sorry.

:@
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Never heard of him but I'll give this a bump because now I'm curious too!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

He is an ebay-seller :)

LER
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: AmandaThePanda
Zodiac:

I likewise am curious about this seller, albeit I must state that some of their listings look specious.
You can read about identifying 'legit' sellers in my post on this forum here:
topic75655-10.html

First and foremost, the sheer amount of typos and grammatical is a warning flag for me, although such may be so because the seller is not fluent in English.
Second is the seller's claim of being in touch with the metaphysical and studying for only 2-3 years, yet still somehow being able to possibly conjure, bind, and list so many beings- including those that require significant skill to contact, such as Shaitan Djinn and Elite/Elder entities.
Likewise, I have taken note of the seller's declaration of '2000 Marid' (and other high numbers of varying beings) per listing under $40 US, while simultaneously offering only one being's given name within the listing. I question how it is possible to have 2000 djinn bound under 1 individual's name. Logically speaking, a practitioner of only a few years would not be able to bind so many djinn, and it is questionable to have so many bound to a vessel offered at so low a cost.
Lastly, I must mention the claims for the varying items that the seller has posted, including, but not limited to: longer life, enlightenment, knowledge, extreme good luck, and extreme wealth. These are some rather bold declarations! Do you as a buyer feel that these benefits can be substantiated?

Based on these facets, please feel free to make your own judgement regarding this seller. I have not personally purchased from this seller, and my views are of my own and of my logic; not influenced by others. Should you have positive or negative experiences (or neutral), please post them if you can to add to this discussion! I am always in support of CH members assisting one another in finding reputable sellers.

I have included this passage, from the seller 'Kodenline', as posted on all of their product listings to make aware their origins and intentions. Please note that the following passage is not written by me but directly copied and credited to the seller 'Kodenline':
"Hello, My name is KENDO
2 Years ago I have tried to learn about the different magical objects. Which are abundant in the world
It has few credible.
You may not prove ceremony You may not know it's real.
I ask you to believe it is true. It does not touch It's invisible
you just believe that it is true.
''HELLO''
Hello friends and collectors of amulets and charms. I welcome you to the paranormal, things that science cannot explain, things that you dont think exist but may change your lives forever...
Why, you might ask, would i believe in such things? The answer is simple! Because mystical things have totally changed my life, so much so, that I wholeheartedly believe in their power and that they truly exist!!
They have changed my life so much i started seriously studying about them from knowers, who have mastered the arts of dark and white magic and contained and disguised their powers in objects. They come in many forms .. a ring, a pendant, a bracelet, a doll, a painting, known as "DJINN" or to many as "Genie in the magic lamp" .. for all your desires may come true ..
i know practically everything there is to know about them as i have spent 2-3 years obsessively learning about them, every second of my life and it has brought only miraculous things into my life.
Now, is it possible, of all the wonders that have happened in my life, i wanna share them with you? Are you ready? If you are, i ask only you open your heart, belief, have faith, embrace the power of djinn and djinn will, in turn believe in you.
You may have many questions .. like, if i buy it why not let it do its job and demonstrate its power and make me a believer!!
Many would think that .. but to me .. i want to share this to those who are ready to embrace, a true believer .. I believe that would be best for you and your djinn - dont you think??
You might wonder why these objects come from Thailand, are they real? Worry not my friend, for i have proof of those who have bought them and had wonders happened to them ..
The real reason why different things appears in different parts of the world is because conjuror and those with magical powers or those commonly known as witches or wizards live everywhere around the world. (I thank my father for sharing the wisdom and allowing me to be part of this world)"

Return to “Seller Review”