Anyone have experience with the Spell For Blockage Barrier?

ProximaM
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 156
Spelled Number: 726
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: TBD

I purchased the CH Spell For Blockage Barrier and am curious if anyone else did and had any tips on how your used it so far, or any ideas about some great uses for this spell.

The Store said:
"This intricately designed binding gives way to the power of creating barriers or blockages as you see fit. You can create a blockage between you and someone else, you can create a barrier between you and a Realm, you can create a blockage of thoughts or memories, you can create a barrier between you and a specific race of entity... these are a few examples of the limitless options you can use this binding for!"

So far, I have only tried it for something like: "Block all entities and energies that are black, evil, and of the realm of Hell." I'm not sure if this is a use for this spell that will be effective, but I am a little preoccupied with making sure that my soul ends up going to the "good place," when I pass from this life, not that I'm of an age where that is going to be soon, I hope!

Thanks in advance for any tips, experience, or information having to do with this spell.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”