What you’ll need:
Several candles (any color will suffice)
If you are unsure what colored candles to use, you can check out my post Basic Candle Color for Spells and Rituals here:
Otherwise, white candles are more than sufficient
STEP 1: Set up your altar, cleanse and cast your circle.
STEP 2: Set up 3 candles of any color on your altar in a tight triangle.
STEP 3: Sit calmly with your eyes closed for a few minutes... and ask your most important question of the Goddess.
Ask your question out loud. It could be a big problem you need guidance with... or your biggest desire that you'd like to attract to your life...
STEP 4: After thinking about your question for a few minutes... open your eyes and stare at the candles. Try to focus on a point about 6 inches BEHIND the candles.
This will allow you to interpret the flames better.
STEP 5: You'll see the flames begin to move.
Here's how to interpret the movements:
- If one flame starts burning higher than the others, this is a sign of a very good outcome to your question. You won't need to do much Magickally to get the result you desire...
- If one candle abruptly goes out before the others, it's going to be difficult for you regarding your question. And you must work on some spells to improve the situation.
(I recommend picking through some of the spells that has resonated with you in the past...and pick out a few that match up with your question and desires).
- If the flames rise and fall consistently, this means CAUTION. Things are probably not going to go smoothly if you don't cast some well-placed spells regarding your question.
While this isn't as urgent as a flame going out (above), treat it in the same way by doing some well-placed spell work.
- Back and forth flame movements indicate the situation surrounding your question is about to change rapidly... and I recommend you wait to see what changes come, and then see what you need to do Magickally (if anything) at that time.
- If the flames move in spirals, beware of hidden problems and pitfalls regarding the situation around your question. I recommend doing some more divinations and scrying to reveal these hidden problems before you do anything else.
- If the flames do nothing but flicker occasionally, you can be very positive about the outcome of your question, and everything will work out in your best interests... just sit back and enjoy life in the coming weeks, and see things improve in your life.
This is a wonderful divination; our combined energies will make it even more effective, and the results easier to interpret.
You can do this as many times as you wish within an hours’ time, for as many different questions as you can fit in.
Trust your intuition (your higher self) to bring forth the answers you seek, when doing this and any other divination and magickal practices; for it will never steer you wrong
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- active contributor
- Posts: 596
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:04 pm
- You are...: experienced
- Number of Spirits: 3000
- Spelled Number: 350
- Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
- If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
- My super power would be...: Ability to fly
- My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer
Whenever we try to live up to other's expectations and perceptions of how they think we should be, look like, act like, become... we are only setting ourselves up to fail miserably! In the end, no one is happy. Please yourself first, love yourself most, seek out only those things that make 'you' feel good, those things that lend you many moments of peace; live your truth and be who you are. Only you are the true source of your own happiness. Make it happen
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests