If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Magick Mirror of Spirit Summoning

Postby lori67k » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:06 pm

What you’ll need:

White or Silver candle
Frankincense Incense
A Small Mirror (make certain to use a mirror you can designate specifically for this ritual as you will need the same one each time)
A Piece of Dark Silk or Velvet (large enough to wrap the mirror in once ritual is completed)

For the moment, the first several times you perform this (if you are a novice), you will be attempting to connect with the spirit or being that comes through in order to bond as well as get better with these techniques. You will not be posing requests to the spirit just yet; not until you’ve formed a comfortable familiarity with the process. Trust your intuition to let you know when you are ready to begin submitting your requests when using the mirror for deeper scrying and summoning; but for now, consider this 'practice' (er training - building up your power and connection to the spirit world)), until you feel ready to go the next step of submitting your requests.

Take your time learning and honing this skill and strengthening your connection with the spirit realm through these techniques (don't rush the process), for they will reap you great benefits in all your magickal workings as well as deepen any bonds you may form communing with spirits, in the future

Enjoy 1ey

STEP 1: Prepare a dimly lighted room in the evening. Put on some of your favorite "mystical" music. Really set the mood.

STEP 2: Light a white or silver candle on your altar.

STEP 3: Say, "I sit here before the spirits with intent to make contact. I humbly ask for angelic blessings from the beyojnd."

STEP 4: Sit, relax, and burn Frankincense... extend and invitation with your thoughts to the spirits beyond.

STEP 5: Run a small mirror through the smoke.

STEP 6: Gaze into the mirror by the light of the candle. Pretend it's not "you" in the mirror, but someone else.

STEP 7: Next, look "past" yourself. As if your reflection isn't there at all... look "beyond" the reflection. This may take a minute or 2 to accomplish.

STEP 8 : Stay relaxed... if you are tense this won't work.

Only work for as long as you feel refreshed and relaxed. Several attempts may be necessary before you actually see hints of a spirit looking back at you in the mirror.

STEP 9: You may see a new face, and eventually you may see your guardian angel or other spirit behind your own image. You may see lights... Keep in mind the experience will always be different, and it's very personal.

STEP 10: Try to communicate with your thoughts (and some simple words) with the presence in your mirror.

Just work on befriending them, and don't give your requests...

STEP 11: When you're done, wrap the mirror in dark silk or velvet and reserve it for this ritual alone.

Many Blessings 1ht

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

DualWanderer3
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Magick Mirror of Spirit Summoning

Postby DualWanderer3 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:24 am

Would the music need to be along the lines of more ancient tone(can't think of another way to put it)like this type of celtic musichttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=po1Hy4BXLIoor can it be something more modern but has a mystical vibe to the person using it like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UnF7jYdkKAor like this that's like a brige of the two in a wayhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pm9EiihEmw.

blessed be

lori67k
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 350
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons, Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Soul Whisperer

Re: Magick Mirror of Spirit Summoning

Postby lori67k » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:14 am

DW, the music, like so many things in this life, often falls under (personal) preference; it can be whatever works for you.... it doesn't have to be specifically 'mystical' as suggested... it can be anything that moves you in a seemingly mystical way or puts you in a 'magickal' type state of mind. If fear factory takes you to that internal space, that feels mystical and magickal to you, or even dolly parton, that's completely up to you, hehe 1tk 1s 1ak

I for one, am taken to that space in my mind and heart when performing rituals listening to celtic style music; the tones feel so goth and ancient to me; like I am being transported to a more magickal age in history :)

Really though, it's whatever moves you....

As with all rituals I offer here, I believe the most powerful and successful rituals even when borrowed from another is best performed when certain elements of a rituals plays to the person casting it; when they make it their own, tweak them a bit to fit their needs and.... of course personal taste in music, ambiance, etc 1ht

I didn't mean to sound so literal, hehe 1s 1c 1s

Hugs and blessings hon

<3 I want to be the best that I can be. I want to do and have and live in a way that is in harmony with my idea of the greatest goodness. I want to harmonize physically here in this body with that which I believe to be the best, or the good way, of life. <3

This blessing... I send out to all of you <3 1ht <3

Return to “lori67k”