Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psychopomp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

So I've been reverse adopted by Loki (thanks CH!) and honestly I'm not sure exactly what to expect or do to prepare. I talked to someone in chat and they said to get ready for change (thanks again for your reply~!). Should I prepare myself? How would I even go about that? I know OF Loki but I also was never that in to Norse mythology so this reverse adoption caught me be surprise. Any recommendations from Loki worshippers/keepers who know Loki? Just wanted to see if I could find out more from people who have experience with him.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 58

Oh boy.. you're in for a ride lol!

It isn't necessarily possible to "prepare" because Loki tends to enjoy leaving out the details. Even if you were aware of what it was, there's likely to be a twist in his plans for you. There is this thread, and then my own thread that I wrote on him. He can indeed bring change, but he is not a spiteful Immortal (he doesn't do it to hurt you, it's about what you need at any given time even if you're not aware of it or feel differently about it). Also, it may or may not mean right now for you, maybe something is around the corner in the near future that he will assist you with. All in all, he is an amazing and unusual Immortal. He has helped me before in the past.

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

It's not always a roller coaster ride with him. I have been chosen twice by Loki, at first he called me strongly years ago and I purchased a binding, then after couple of years he added himself to my triad of magick-binding. But not that much has changed in my life.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

That's true, it isn't always a roller coaster ride. It's really going to depend on each individual and their particular relationship with Loki.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

For me Loki has always been a teacher who has helped me see the necessity in looking outside of the box as a way to grow. In not following the crowd or group thought, of standing up for my beliefs even if they run opposite of what the majority believes in. He encourages me to keep searching even when I start to feel uncomfortable, because he says that change isn't always pleasent, but stagnation is death. He is a friend to the outsiders, to those who don't fit the preset molds that they have been forced into by others or society. I have always been a big fan of his and have a lot of strong feelings where he is concerned!

Fablesinger
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psychopomp
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:For me Loki has always been a teacher who has helped me see the necessity in looking outside of the box as a way to grow. In not following the crowd or group thought, of standing up for my beliefs even if they run opposite of what the majority believes in. He encourages me to keep searching even when I start to feel uncomfortable, because he says that change isn't always pleasent, but stagnation is death. He is a friend to the outsiders, to those who don't fit the preset molds that they have been forced into by others or society. I have always been a big fan of his and have a lot of strong feelings where he is concerned!
I didn't know that!
Feranox wrote:Oh boy.. you're in for a ride lol!
It isn't necessarily possible to "prepare" because Loki tends to enjoy leaving out the details. Even if you were aware of what it was, there's likely to be a twist in his plans for you.
I think expecting the unexpected is all I can really do to prepare 2cl
Aurum wrote:It's not always a roller coaster ride with him. I have been chosen twice by Loki, at first he called me strongly years ago and I purchased a binding, then after couple of years he added himself to my triad of magick-binding. But not that much has changed in my life.
I'm still not sure if I'm mentally able to handle a roller coaster ride but on the other hand I wonder if I would be disappointed if it wasn't...

I'd also like to thank everybody for their insights <3 <3 <3

Return to “Immortals”