neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: CH infusions and master services ?

Postby DutchAthletic92 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:45 am

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Sooooo I made an order: i got two power orbs I've been wanting for FOREVER, I got a master service for the vampire enhancements, I got the bogo, so I did the brain and Mental power master service then I got two more bogos and got two custom infusions, one Vampire infusion, then I asked for a hybrid Aphrodite/angel infusion :) I'm pretty excited. Then I got the free cleansing that will take 30 days, and the free gift for members. So my question, any updates on those that have gotten infusions/master services, I've read through the forum already so just looking for current updates

I’ve had some infusions and master services done.

- full infusion of dark arts abilities - succubus
- an infusion faery of intelligence

- vampiric abilities C5T3
- dark arts power C5T3

I just realize that these abilities will be active and vibrant in the astral realms, not earthen ones.

If you really want to feel the full benefits of it and understand everything of it, you definitely must achieve clairsentience, claircoyance, clairaudience

Same goes for spells, it will be much better to see it actually working on things in your personal life.

I sometimes feel strong energy waves through my body, but nothing more.

If I would meet vampires or my succubus companions in the astral realms, then these abilities would come in very handy :)

And if you work with those infusions and services in the astral realms, it will manifest more and more into our physical earthly lives.

I’m planning to master these abilities and work with them alot when I achieve astral projection :)

Need some more days to practice, i’m very close to exitting my body.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

AriesStarChild_
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires&Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:47 pm

DutchAthletic92 wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Sooooo I made an order: i got two power orbs I've been wanting for FOREVER, I got a master service for the vampire enhancements, I got the bogo, so I did the brain and Mental power master service then I got two more bogos and got two custom infusions, one Vampire infusion, then I asked for a hybrid Aphrodite/angel infusion :) I'm pretty excited. Then I got the free cleansing that will take 30 days, and the free gift for members. So my question, any updates on those that have gotten infusions/master services, I've read through the forum already so just looking for current updates

- dark arts power C5T3

I just realize that these abilities will be active and vibrant in the astral realms, not earthen ones.

If you really want to feel the full benefits of it and understand everything of it, you definitely must achieve clairsentience, claircoyance, clairaudience

Same goes for spells, it will be much better to see it actually working on things in your personal life.

If I would meet vampires or my succubus companions in the astral realms, then these abilities would come in very handy :)

And if you work with those infusions and services in the astral realms, it will manifest more and more into our physical earthly lives.

I’m planning to master these abilities and work with them alot when I achieve astral projection :)

Thanks for the advice but I'm all of those things and am growing them, I've made updates for the services and how they've been affecting me on other threads. Astral projecting isn't hard, just gotta find your own way to do it
Xoxo good luck love

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby DutchAthletic92 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:13 pm

AriesStarChild_ wrote:
DutchAthletic92 wrote:

- dark arts power C5T3

Thanks for the advice but I'm all of those things and am growing them, I've made updates for the services and how they've been affecting me on other threads. Astral projecting isn't hard, just gotta find your own way to do it
Xoxo good luck love

Oh wow:) That’s soo cool! :)

Well i’m training to achieve those abilities one day. And I will update aswell when I encounter things on my journey :)

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Spells/Spellwork”