Grandma Hazel's House

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Review threads are for the express purpose of posting actual, real-life experiences with the products and/or services received from the seller. You are to post only 1 concise review of the seller unless you have bought from them over a period of years in which case annual or multi-annual posts are allowed.

This rule is in place because buyers want to know what they can actually expect from a seller's offerings. This keeps review threads drama-free and allows buyers a real-life insight into the experiences of others.

Please abide by these rules in this thread and all seller review threads.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

What happened to Grandma Hazel's House? She can be found nowhere, even her Youtube-Channel is gone?

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I just noticed too. I quite literally just received an item from Grandma Hazel's Etsy shop the other day and then I saw this thread today. All I can say about some of the earlier posts in this thread is people seriously need to read the Etsy shop bios and profiles. Whenever I shop for anything from ANY seller I always try to look for as much information as possible from the real owners of the shop, and personally interacting with the shops/owners, and read through as many of the Etsy reviews as much as possible. I have to admit this whole interaction (which I noticed was a year ago) was really weird and odd to read... I just think there was a huge misunderstanding here. People in here assuming the shop cannot take criticism and I think the shop owners are just baffled because they did have an assumption being made about them and their work. I see this constantly on Tumblr too, when in reality people do not do enough research and invest the effort to retrieve information.

All I can say in regards to this shop is I have had nothing but good experiences - I have bought a few haunted rings, haunted dolls, one of their spell brews, and even a charging box. I have had an experience happen with one of the haunted plush I've received from them. The shop owner was always responsive, timely, and had amazing sales and even offered discounts to loyal buyers. If they really did close down then that's a huge bummer because I always looked forward to their listings. If anyone knows what happened with them I'd love to know an update hopefully.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

That’s so strange! I was just looking at her shop on Etsy the other day and now like you both said, it’s all gone. All social media gone....Very sad, I’ve always been interested in the haunted dolls and the rings. I wonder what happened...

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:That’s so strange! I was just looking at her shop on Etsy the other day and now like you both said, it’s all gone. All social media gone....Very sad, I’ve always been interested in the haunted dolls and the rings. I wonder what happened...
Perhaps they decided selling their work wasn't for them anymore? Or maybe they're moving their shop to their own url/domain...? Who knows.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah I could see maybe moving the shop. She had soooo many cool dolls and such, so I don’t really see why she would stop but who knows. It’s possible something happened in the family and she decided to stop to focus on that? Not sure. Hope everything is okay.

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Six days ago, I emailed Grandma Hazel, but didn't get any answer. I feel disappointed after having been a loyal customer for them :(

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That is disappointing! I had her as one of my fav shops on Etsy. I always liked looking through the haunted dolls and the rings and see if any of them were calling to me. I still wonder what happened...

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I just noticed too. I quite literally just received an item from Grandma Hazel's Etsy shop the other day and then I saw this thread today. All I can say about some of the earlier posts in this thread is people seriously need to read the Etsy shop bios and profiles. Whenever I shop for anything from ANY seller I always try to look for as much information as possible from the real owners of the shop, and personally interacting with the shops/owners, and read through as many of the Etsy reviews as much as possible. I have to admit this whole interaction (which I noticed was a year ago) was really weird and odd to read... I just think there was a huge misunderstanding here. People in here assuming the shop cannot take criticism and I think the shop owners are just baffled because they did have an assumption being made about them and their work. I see this constantly on Tumblr too, when in reality people do not do enough research and invest the effort to retrieve information.

All I can say in regards to this shop is I have had nothing but good experiences - I have bought a few haunted rings, haunted dolls, one of their spell brews, and even a charging box. I have had an experience happen with one of the haunted plush I've received from them. The shop owner was always responsive, timely, and had amazing sales and even offered discounts to loyal buyers. If they really did close down then that's a huge bummer because I always looked forward to their listings. If anyone knows what happened with them I'd love to know an update hopefully.

BUMP!!!

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Does anyone know what happened to her?

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels

Return to “Seller Review”