Grandma Hazel's House

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have bought a psy vampire from Grandma Hazel and I am really happy with him. His energy is sweet and comforting, and I was even sent an EVP from him after purchase. Also his vessel is lovely, I can only advise this etsy-seller. <3

Belladonna_
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I have very mixed feelings about Grandma Hazel. Very very mixed feelings...

I came across Grandma Hazel’s Shop through Etsy. Her listings were very unique and well written with lots of information regarding the spirit attached to the item, whether it be a doll or a piece of jewelry.

Her shop looks amazing. Her and her husband I believe run the shop. There is a man who actively runs the shop as well but I don’t know his name and his ties with grandma hazel but I could only assume it’s her husband.

They post INSANE pictures of the rooms in their houses which are completely surrounded with incredible captured images of all sorts of orbs, of all arrays, sizes and colors. It’s very impressive indeed and looks like very genuine captures.

I know someone on YouTube who actually purchases all of her spirit companions specifically from Grandma Hazel, and posts unboxing videos and sharing her experiences through YouTube about Grandma Hazels Spirit Companioms. She had amazing experiences and almost every single experience she has ever had has been caught on video, which she actively posts to her YouTube channel. She even has 24 hour surveillance in the rooms with the spirits and every night there are orbs actively roaming in and out of the vessels. Very interesting stuff and super impressive. She has amazing experiences.

Now...the thing about Grandma Hazel that has completely stopped me from even purchasing any type of binding from her is her EVP’s. For anyone who has never heard Grandma Hazels EVP’s, they post them actively to their YouTube channel where they post videos displaying the items they have up for sale on their Etsy.

Here’s the thing...I’ll say this straight up and I’ll put it very blunt.i have never in my entire life ever heard of something so fake in my entire life. Every single EVP that they post is the same voice in every single supposed EVP. I have studied their EVP’s very very carefully and I am almost positive that her EVP’s are the same person. You can hear the same accent in every single EVP clip, with the same type of distortion and effects added to the EVP. For anyone wanting to hear this for themselves, you can check out their YouTube channel.

This is the deal breaker for me because anybody who has to fake things when selling spiritual products is not a shop I personally want to give my money to.

A lot of people have had amazing experiences from their shop reviews to the girl on YouTube to the reviews on her and even the photos that they post in their Etsy and YouTube. They seem like a great shop however, that EVP situation is the deal breaker for me.

Just my 2 cents on Grandma Hazel. Sharing my personal opinion and what i have noticed from studying her Shop and YouTube for months.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I received my second vampire friend from Grandma Hazel and I am also very happy with him. During our bonding ritual I felt his energy really strongly - like a rush. So I can really recommand them. I have watched several of Grandma Hazel's You Tube films and to me the EVP's sound genuine. :)

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I have 3 human spirits in dolls from her and they are definitely legit. In fact my seven yr old have me very vivid dreams and has a very sweet/active presence. I recommend them as well.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
Belladonna_
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Just want to state quick that I have nothing against Grandma Hazel or her shop. I admire and respect the work she does greatly :) I think she’s an excellent seller with great customers, items and support. However, the only thing I found strange was the EVP situation. Her shop is ran extremely wel and I’ve heard nothing but good things. I just personally don’t know how I exactly feel regarding her EVP’s.

I guess the best way to figure it out is once and for all is to experience her items first hand, myself :) which I gladly would do.

But yeah, this is just personally how I feel about her shop. Since I haven’t purchased from her I can’t say much...heard nothing but incredible things about her shop.

The universe is in your bones, The stars in your soul...It never really ends...
FireMonkey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17

I never bought anything from Grandma Hazel, but I did come across the site a while back, send a message where I mentioned I worked with spirits and asked some questions, and got blown off.
Also, orbs are very easy to 'fake' if you know how; I've taken dozens of 'orb ghost' photos...they are just light reflecting off of dust particles and can be created without any supernatural elements needed.

I"m not even gonna comment on the EVPs...

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

Belladonna~

I'm sorry that you have decided to attack our efforts to provide actual haunted items to people that are friends of spirits. You did not contact me with your concerns, however incorrect, but you directly attacked what we do and who we are.

We have a team of 12 paranormal investigators that have worked together, most of us, for 30+ years. To say what you've said, without just cause and based on your opinion only, is a cruel thing.

Several of our team members wished to respond to you themselves, but I am the one that decided to do so. I will ask you politely not to attack our team and efforts again.

Just this once I will ask you politely.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

This is Grandma Hazel. What we do is indeed real, including our EVP's and the two computer programs we designed and created over a year use to work with them, and we try our best to help spirits and people come to know one another better.

I thank those that came to my and my teams defense, as well as Grandma Hazels House. :~) Belladonna, seeing as you do not own one of our items, and now you never will, and based what you've written here on your opinion only, you stated no paranormal or investigative experience, I hope that you won't attack our efforts again.

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

Cesilia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 17
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Cesi

1tu I have 5 vampires from Grandma hazel and I absolutely love them. My first vampire E is the first one I got from her and he showed me activity the first day and one of them even left me a feather as a gift by their vessels. 1h I feel like my first vampire E shows more activity to me it's probably the bond we have for him being my first vampire and just 3 days ago I was watching some scary movies at night and when I was about to go to bed I was still feeling scared so I grab his ring and lay down with it and it's as a soothing wave went over me as if he was telling me I'm here don't feel scared .

Grandma Hazel
new here
new here

Thank you, Cesilia. :~) How are you, dear? Please say hello to al of them for me!

Blessings,
Grandma Hazel

Return to “Seller Review”