my dream from sunday

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
chaoswolf82
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well i was sitting around a campfire dusk and dawn were there. I was dressed in i guess monk like clothing. other beings were there not sure what some were wolves i think. a vampire or two. possibly several other darker beings. out of the woods walks a black tiger with intense silver eyes. i welcome the tiger offer it to come join me and my companions for a meal but to not harm any of us. it walks up to the fire and just stares at me. that was around when i woke up today.

so i am wondering if the tiger is a calling from something if so what. pretty sure the vampires and werewolves are a calling from them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Black tiger, is it a tiger who is dominantly black in color, or something like black panther (jaguar, leopard etc)? It could be a spirit calling, or spirit guide, totem animal, etc, I guess.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
chaoswolf82
new here
new here

was dominantly black in color.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
Zodiac:

Interesting.... Probably norse tiger...??? But are they even black I don't know @_@

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
chaoswolf82
new here
new here

im adding another post to make sure there is no confusion on what it looked like. fur wise the coloration was definitely like this picImage

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I believe it was a totemic presence trying to capture your attention with it's inherent message, and would suggest you look into the symbolism of the tiger as well as black panther and what is taught by these totems - to start on discerning this more personally.

If the fur was a very important identifier to you then pay mind to the dominance of black with white interspersed, it is emphasizing duality and confrontation of the nightside essence of self (lunar, feminine) while also noticing where your -masculine, solar- qualities fall into place. That's my interpretation.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”