Visions of a place or places in brief glimpses when nearly half asleep

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I was riding on a public transport train today as I was half asleep, I attempted the methods to 'relax mind' or just try and free myself from doubt using my tired state. Then I glimpsed brief visions of places that were/are very different but familiar somehow yet, unsure if it was a glimpse of a virtual world/memory of previous dream I 'explored' or from pre-incarnation which I tried to look into when my mind was in that kind of 'right' state which allowed me to explore it?

I just meant the energy felt familiar and the kind I felt at times I could not access some of these until now I got some brief glimpses, but I also must deal with the problem of an overthinking mind creating confusion but atleast I found something.

Produced by the conditions of this life and by society/school or pressure from people on me in the past against this.

Its hard to explain it to you but in one case it was a world where you could stand at what looks like the black rocky rip with clouds covering it in one case.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-To also say it was when I was remembering the notion that I might be longing to experience the pre-incarnation state again. Where I flow/ed free with no restrictions on anything or any rigid 'laws'. I tried to picture what it was like before this life in pre-incarnation.

I used this tired state to limit the laws of this 'world' from influencing or having grasp on my head.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But I will take the first impression, if what I was aiming for was looking past a familiar energy of some kind or familiar feeling it most likely was a place I went to in pre-incarnation, if not then when roaming the non-physical when I have gone to sleep.

I am also using the bogo bound spell that is called dream control to have my dreams when going to sleep point towards being about spirits more. And have gone to well, interesting places in some recent dreams. All I remember is the first impression but not the entire fall details on those dreams. One of them was like a 'mini-city' of some kind but way different from that of in the physical.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Coming to mind especially since Odin is my default patron what if it was Valhalla that I saw?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”