You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Because he doesnt know how dangerous this entity might be. If he can shut him out, banish or make the entity lose interest in him then that is a far better approach if you dont know what you're dealing with it.
Leave the fighting to the pro's ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

UPDATE:

I’ve contacted CH helpdesk. I’ve been put on Ash’s calender oct 14th... He will help me with this entity.

If I could I would totally go into astral plane and kick that entity’s ass and scare him away! But... I don’t know with who i’m dealing with...

I’m meditating with binaural beats for astral travelling, and deep learning and stuff. Also for lucid dreaming.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

DutchAthletic92 wrote:UPDATE:

I’ve contacted CH helpdesk. I’ve been put on Ash’s calender oct 14th... He will help me with this entity.
Never fear, CH is here! Glad Ash is going to help you.

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Dont think wraith would be useful in this case. Courtwind Angel, Gorgon, Gargoyle ... and others could help. Spells for protection aswell.
Draw a circle in yoir mind or in real life around you filled with white or pink light and with positive energy, repeat that only the spirits you want can only enter this circle and all unwanted guests will be banished from it.
But to be sure i would contact CH helpdesk.
What about killing/severely wounding this malicious entity somehow but how would it have to be done?
Yes, you can go into astral combat with this entity. But, that could be dangerous because I really don't know how powerful this entity is.

I've read up more on the astral plane subject and it seems you can create your own astral sword with your own energy. This energy comes from within, it is pure love, courage and positive energy. If you stab or slash those entity's they will be repelled by your sword.

But i'm still a newbie and figuring things out. I think it is better to leave this to the pro's :) I'm learning lucid dreaming and astral travelling. They say you can get very scared of dark entity's who are living in the astral plane. If they smell fear they will come haunt you so I don't think it's a good idea to fight them on my own :)

I wonder if my real life mixed martial arts skills would become handy if I go to the astral plane. But in a different plane my punches and high kicks to the entity's body won't do anything I think..

- Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

How do you find out if any unbound entities are causing issues?

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Serv, I believe DutchAthletic got it from this reading.

markyy64
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Hi all
I had the same thing about 2 years ago, it Blocked all communication to my spirits including the protective spirits and my guide, i was told it likes your energy and try to change it if you can, i spent 3 months doing reiki and working on the chakras etc anything to change my energy and slowly i felt it getting weaker but still there i then placed and order for protective bindings with CH and as soon as i placed the order i was able to activate the Bindings and Bingo it worked,i tried smudging and everything i could think of, i could feel this thing clawing at my face 24/7 driving me mad, he had screwed my third eye and sent me 12 months backwards spiritual, once he was gone my guide told me it was Demon, for some reason i keep attracting Demons and now i have Blind a Demon Binding and it seems to work well, you could try a capture stone, only last week i could feel a spirit around i called my wrath and again it was a demon ,i said can you have a word with him and warm him of so he did so far so good, i hope you sort it my friend it drove me crazy not 1 of spirits could here me so now soon as i walk in the front door they are there on guard

Blessings
mark

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Ryla Khepri wrote:Serv, I believe DutchAthletic got it from this reading.
I meant in general, maybe there was something amok they sensed.

Aside from this how exactly do you tell? Since it can happen anytime anywhere oh my gosh?

YourselfArdor
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mind Reader
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ServantofJustice wrote:
Wulfke wrote:Dont think wraith would be useful in this case. Courtwind Angel, Gorgon, Gargoyle ... and others could help. Spells for protection aswell.
Draw a circle in yoir mind or in real life around you filled with white or pink light and with positive energy, repeat that only the spirits you want can only enter this circle and all unwanted guests will be banished from it.
But to be sure i would contact CH helpdesk.
What about killing/severely wounding this malicious entity somehow but how would it have to be done?
yes, how about them?

DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ryla Khepri wrote:Serv, I believe DutchAthletic got it from this reading.
Yes, that’s the reading that has been performed. Ash will perform a service in my behalf for this matter. I also need more protection bindings, I don’t know what kind of bindings tough. I don’t know what kind of entity is blocking me... I hope Ash will soon find out.

- Albert Einstein

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”