Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey Creepy Hollows!

I had a reading done. It seems I have an unbound entity who is blocking my communication!
This makes me frustrated and furious! I already told him to **** off ! I'm dying to get communication with my spirits. I must admit I'm feeling more tired than usual past weeks. This could be that unbound dude who is annoying me. Well, I must also admit I didn't really noticed anything. But that could be due to lack of experience. I don't see or hear my spirits or other unbounds obviously.

This is the message i've got from creepy hollows:

MESSAGES FROM BEYOND: YOU HAVE AN UNBOUND ASTRAL ENTITY ATTEMPTING TO HINDER YOUR EFFORTS IN COMMUNICATING WITH ASTRAL ENTITIES, SPIRITS AND IMMORTALS IN YOUR KEEP. GET ALL YOUR PROTECTIVE SPIRITS TOGETHER AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE TO PROTECT AGAINST THIS MALEVOLENT UNBOUND. WHILE YOUR INCREASE IN ASTRAL ENERGY IS THE CAUSE FOR THIS ENTITY BEING DRAWN TO YOU, YOUR GUARDIAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT WITH EASE. BE SURE YOU ARE SUPPLEMENTING THEIR EFFORTS BY USING YOUR PROTECTIVE SPELLS AS MAGICK WORK AS WELL.

I now feel like all those manifestations could have been that unbound dude entity who was fooling around with me. It makes me angry. 2ps 2ps I'm putting in effort to reach out to my spirits. I have one guardian spirit and I thought she would take care of everything. This dude has slipped through my fire wall lol.

Any tips on how to handle this situation? :)

Thanks in advance.

~ I have no special talents, I am just passionately curious.

- Albert Einstein
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Do as CH recommends and rally your spirits to send that unbound packing!

What protective spells have you started using, if any?

It may not work for this astral entity, but with the help of my Djinn and some copious use of copal stick incense, I've managed to clear a lot of negative energies out of my house. You might give that a try. Light a stick, and use it to smudge every inch of your house. Don't neglect the corners of each room!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Do as CH recommends and rally your spirits to send that unbound packing!

What protective spells have you started using, if any?

It may not work for this astral entity, but with the help of my Djinn and some copious use of copal stick incense, I've managed to clear a lot of negative energies out of my house. You might give that a try. Light a stick, and use it to smudge every inch of your house. Don't neglect the corners of each room!
I only have a protection spirit. A fatari spirit. Maybe she can't handle it. Well, I wonder which spells would work against this entity. How can I discover that?

- Albert Einstein
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Query CH. They gave you the info, which means they have surely identified it and can point you in the direction of the best way to handle it.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Thefacebetween
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any and all friendly
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Von Kragel poopypants
Zodiac:

Please if you don't mind keep us updated. I am curious as to what you find out and resolve this.

It could very well help other's in your situation.

Thank if you do!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DutchAthletic92
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:There's this thread as well:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html

Thanks ! i'll look into that!

- Albert Einstein
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

DutchAthletic92 wrote:Hey Creepy Hollows!

I had a reading done. It seems I have an unbound entity who is blocking my communication!
This makes me frustrated and furious! I already told him to **** off ! I'm dying to get communication with my spirits. I must admit I'm feeling more tired than usual past weeks. This could be that unbound dude who is annoying me. Well, I must also admit I didn't really noticed anything. But that could be due to lack of experience. I don't see or hear my spirits or other unbounds obviously.

This is the message i've got from creepy hollows:

MESSAGES FROM BEYOND: YOU HAVE AN UNBOUND ASTRAL ENTITY ATTEMPTING TO HINDER YOUR EFFORTS IN COMMUNICATING WITH ASTRAL ENTITIES, SPIRITS AND IMMORTALS IN YOUR KEEP. GET ALL YOUR PROTECTIVE SPIRITS TOGETHER AND LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE TO PROTECT AGAINST THIS MALEVOLENT UNBOUND. WHILE YOUR INCREASE IN ASTRAL ENERGY IS THE CAUSE FOR THIS ENTITY BEING DRAWN TO YOU, YOUR GUARDIAN SHOULD BE ABLE TO REMOVE IT WITH EASE. BE SURE YOU ARE SUPPLEMENTING THEIR EFFORTS BY USING YOUR PROTECTIVE SPELLS AS MAGICK WORK AS WELL.

I now feel like all those manifestations could have been that unbound dude entity who was fooling around with me. It makes me angry. 2ps 2ps I'm putting in effort to reach out to my spirits. I have one guardian spirit and I thought she would take care of everything. This dude has slipped through my fire wall lol.

Any tips on how to handle this situation? :)

Thanks in advance.
Order a wraith if you have one to counter-attack them? Most likely malicious.=

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Dont think wraith would be useful in this case. Courtwind Angel, Gorgon, Gargoyle ... and others could help. Spells for protection aswell.
Draw a circle in yoir mind or in real life around you filled with white or pink light and with positive energy, repeat that only the spirits you want can only enter this circle and all unwanted guests will be banished from it.
But to be sure i would contact CH helpdesk.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
Zodiac:

Wulfke wrote:Dont think wraith would be useful in this case. Courtwind Angel, Gorgon, Gargoyle ... and others could help. Spells for protection aswell.
Draw a circle in yoir mind or in real life around you filled with white or pink light and with positive energy, repeat that only the spirits you want can only enter this circle and all unwanted guests will be banished from it.
But to be sure i would contact CH helpdesk.
What about killing/severely wounding this malicious entity somehow but how would it have to be done?

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”