active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Have you considered sending in a ticket to CH Support to ask if they might be able to schedule you with Ash or Magnolia to do a reading and help with this situation?

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:Have you considered sending in a ticket to CH Support to ask if they might be able to schedule you with Ash or Magnolia to do a reading and help with this situation?

I just sent in a ticket the other day, just waiting on a reply.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ace of Spades

biohazardzombie wrote:
CrashingDown wrote:Have you considered sending in a ticket to CH Support to ask if they might be able to schedule you with Ash or Magnolia to do a reading and help with this situation?

I just sent in a ticket the other day, just waiting on a reply.
In the mean time, just think about the good times you had with her. It'll be painful at first because you miss her, but in the end the times with her never died out because they are still in your mind and in your heart.

AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

I had a similar situation with a dragon guide I had when I was younger; not a motherly figure, but someone I could depend on for companionship and was helping me with a certain path in my life. Once she'd gotten me to a certain point that she didn't need to help me anymore, she basically went "okay I'm done here and have others to help, cya". If I call on her now, she will show up briefly to catch up on stuff, but is otherwise pretty busy.
It's possible that your 'motherly' dragon has other charges to help, and you could try calling on her from time to time to chat, but she may not be able to give you as much time and support as she did previously due to other responsibilities.

That's just my take based on my own experience. *shrug*

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

AlexCzernosech wrote:I had a similar situation with a dragon guide I had when I was younger; not a motherly figure, but someone I could depend on for companionship and was helping me with a certain path in my life. Once she'd gotten me to a certain point that she didn't need to help me anymore, she basically went "okay I'm done here and have others to help, cya". If I call on her now, she will show up briefly to catch up on stuff, but is otherwise pretty busy.
It's possible that your 'motherly' dragon has other charges to help, and you could try calling on her from time to time to chat, but she may not be able to give you as much time and support as she did previously due to other responsibilities.

There's a bit of a difference though, yours told you what she was doing. Biohazardzombie's didn't even tell him that. But you are right, the only way to know for sure other than the reading would be to ask her.

biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

AceOfSpades wrote:
AlexCzernosech wrote:I had a similar situation with a dragon guide I had when I was younger; not a motherly figure, but someone I could depend on for companionship and was helping me with a certain path in my life. Once she'd gotten me to a certain point that she didn't need to help me anymore, she basically went "okay I'm done here and have others to help, cya". If I call on her now, she will show up briefly to catch up on stuff, but is otherwise pretty busy.

There's a bit of a difference though, yours told you what she was doing. Biohazardzombie's didn't even tell him that. But you are right, the only way to know for sure other than the reading would be to ask her.

I did have a dream last night though. I was in some sort of cave, it was Lucid and I remember saying to myself "No matter how many times I lucid dream I never see mother so why do I even bother?" I remember searching the area and eventually I fell through a half collapsed wall to this city type area. Then I looked to my right and saw her (or a blue dragon that appeared like her) she looked at me, and then I glanced back and said "Mom?" I remember hugging her but I don't remember her reaction.

I also sent in a ticket and they didn't give me a reading.

AceOfSpades
neophyte
neophyte

biohazardzombie wrote:
AceOfSpades wrote:

I did have a dream last night though. I was in some sort of cave, it was Lucid and I remember saying to myself "No matter how many times I lucid dream I never see mother so why do I even bother?" I remember searching the area and eventually I fell through a half collapsed wall to this city type area. Then I looked to my right and saw her (or a blue dragon that appeared like her) she looked at me, and then I glanced back and said "Mom?" I remember hugging her but I don't remember her reaction.

I also sent in a ticket and they didn't give me a reading.
I may be just guessing but I take it after the hug you woke up? That said, finding a city in in a cave may be a clue she's sending you regarding her current whereabouts. It could either be a hidden city or the cave itself could serve as a portal to another dimension. Did anything in that cave prior to your fall seem familiar to you? If so, then this cave might not be an dream thing but an actual place not too far.

That being said, considering your first reaction when you saw the dragon, regardless if it was her or not, was to instinctively call her "Mom" and hug her, may mean while you're head's not sure if it's her, your heart is certain. So maybe you did see her again.

HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

At the very least you can be sure she has not forgotten about you and if you know where to look for her you can easily find her, if you can reestablish contact with her to the point of being able to talk with her you can ask her if she wants to be bridged to you so she can still help others if that is what she is doing but you two can still easily contact each other

1s

Return to “Dragons”