Vampire blood (chat from tonight)

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

There was a conversation going on tonight in the chatroom, and It brought up some good info about vampires. I'm posting it here so the conversation can be recorded and continued.

CHAT LOG FROM TONIGHT:

Kitsune • 34 minutes ago
@ The Snob, do you know if any vampires have blood that doesn't oxygenate? (Not sure of correct wordage)

The Snob • 27 minutes ago
I'm assuming you're referring to living vampires. So I just asked my peeps, and what they told me is that some vampires do breathe not for oxygen, but as another form of psy vampirism. They breathe to feed off of ambient energy and even humans and other living beings. But since blood isn't useful without oxygen, I would say... No.

The Snob • 27 minutes ago
What say you about this matter Azure?

Azure Echo • 23 minutes ago
@ The Snob, I don't really know tbh. My work with vampires isn't as far reaching as yours or Kits. I would say though that oxygen enriched blood is far more valuable than blood lacking it.

Kitsune • 22 minutes ago
Would there then be any case where the blood does not need as much oxygen or is just much darker in color compared to a human's?

The Snob • 17 minutes ago
Kitsune wrote:
Would there then be any case where the blood does not need as much oxygen or is just much darker in color compared to a human's?
There are vampires that are really efficient with their blood feedings is what I'm getting. Oxygen is needed but some can get by with minimal oxygen and crappy blood.

Kitsune • 9 minutes ago
@Snob: sounds about like what I'm being told. Also to do with the makeup of the blood. Apparently it also gets darker with age

Azure Echo • 8 minutes ago
@ Kitsune, That feels right, actually.

Kitsune • 8 minutes ago
@ Azure Echo, it's what my ancient told me

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Fascinating @_@

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath