Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sidhe
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sidhe
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Any keepers out there? I definetly am being called. And I know that she can help with a current situation that is bothering me (that situation seems to be one of the reasons I am being called). I tried to look up posts about gorgons on the forum, many mentioned them, not many spoke of them specifically though. I am also curious about how gorgons react to/interact with a male keeper. If anyone has any input about these beings and how to best welcome one I am all ears.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I was once a proud keeper of a Gorgon Zola. It's one of those things where people tend to love them or hate them. No middle ground here, especially if you have a working sense of smell. There isn't really a difference if you are a man or woman or something in between.

In general, I often think that people around here take things too seriously. Especially given that you will be lucky just to get a few strange twinges. As for that situation, you are better off trying to do something real to fix it. If you have that much money to throw away, please send it for hurricane relief instead.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Ah, Inedible. Good to see you being back to your unhelpful, pessimistic, "I'm so poor I don't feel a thing" self. Although donating money to the hurricane relief is a good idea, no matter what.

Anyhow, I have no problem with my gorgons. If I were you, I wouldn't try and risk treating a woman badly in any way if they're around. Not that I think you'd do that, but that's the only real problem I'd see.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Ah, Inedible. Good to see you being back to your unhelpful, pessimistic, "I'm so poor I don't feel a thing" self. Although donating money to the hurricane relief is a good idea, no matter what.

Anyhow, I have no problem with my gorgons. If I were you, I wouldn't try and risk treating a woman badly in any way if they're around. Not that I think you'd do that, but that's the only real problem I'd see.
Glad i have one with humor then since i would have been cursed a hundred times by now. I tend to make alot of stupid jokes towards my wife ^^
Or i have an elephant skin and the curses just bounce of it.

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Dark Arts”